I must admit....

dico

Re: I must admit.... The first raiser has a 50% chance of holding 27o. ''gg'' doesn't mean ''good game'' it in fact is ''Ha, Ha, Loooooooser!'' ''sorry m8'' means ''Muhahahaha'' ''wp'' means ''you complete and utter BAS****'' ''n1'' means the same as ''wp'' ...enjoy your debut game, it's always fun and friendly...HONESTLY!!!

Re: I must admit....

The first raiser has a 50% chance of holding 27o. ''gg'' doesn't mean ''good game'' it in fact is ''Ha, Ha, Loooooooser!'' ''sorry m8'' means ''Muhahahaha'' ''wp'' means ''you complete and utter BAS****'' ''n1'' means the same as ''wp'' ...enjoy your debut game, it's always fun and friendly...HONESTLY!!!
in that case - gg dodger:lol

Re: I must admit.... Dico, enjoy it mate. The PL-exclusive games are very friendly, and there is normally some good natured banter at the tables. As for the standard of play, I can honestly say it is terrible. I've played countless games with these losers and they have no idea what is going on. Most of them think Dan Harrington invented a type of jacket, and the Gap concept has something to do with shopping!!;)

Re: I must admit.... Oiiii I NEVER steal blinds ................. think of it instead as a form of taxation on your PL membership :tongue2 Love this thread - it's great to see someone that wants to be a part of it and wants to play because it's a PL game, and not just because there's loads of added money :ok I remember my first PL game - I was new to Poker, soooooo intimidated, horrified that I'd actually pay $10 to play a game :loon - and didn't really have much idea what I was doing - somehow I managed to get 2nd :nana :cow :nana :cow That was probably the moment I became hooked!!!

Re: I must admit.... have a very good game matey,,i can`t remember my 1st game now which is a shame :sad watch out for WASP he has a sting in his tail and SPANNER isnt called SPANNER for nothing :tongue2:tongue2 you will be safe from the resident FISH namely ME!!!! as i cant play unfortunately, just enjoy it and i promise you,you will learn an awful lot from these guys and gals :ok

I'm excited about tonight. It's my 1st ever PL game:D So what I want to know is: Who are the rocks:unsure Who will re-raise with 7 10 suited:unsure And who are the blind stealers:unsure
Good Luck Dico, I am a virgin as well..... (In PL Exclusives):hope:hope:hope:ok:ok:ok

Be very wary though dico some people have been know to call a 10 x bb bet with ace rag' date=' and get all their money in on the turn on a flush draw. Hope this helps:ok.[/quote'] is that not the correct way to play:$