**Poker Sunday 6th January**

GaF

**Poker Sunday 6th January**  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 16:00 Blue Square Bubble Tourney
    • 17:00 Pokerstars Deep Stack (5000 starting chips - 30 minute blinds)
    • 17:45 Pokerstars $400,000 Guaranteed
    • 18:20 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 18:30 Stans Poker $2500 Sunday Roast Freeroll
    • 19:00 Boss â?¬100,000 Gtd
    • 19:30 Ladbrokes High Stack $800 Gtd
    • 19:30 Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 19:30 William Hill £7500 Added
    • 20:00 FINAL Paradise 50 Up â?¬3600 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $150,000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20:10 iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20:30 Pokerstars $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:30 Pokerstars Sunday Million
    • 21:40 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th January** Anyone else playing in the 32 Red $2k new player freeroll on Sunday at 7pm? I got an email last week from them, but thought I'd had an account with them for longer than a month :) Freeroll with $5 rebuys - interesting concept :eek

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th January**

Registration open for BlueSq bubble - my memory says that you didn't have to register previously (they did it for you) ... but know it seems to expect you to register.......
Had a look and found that I was pre registered. I appear to have lost interest in poker of late and this will probably be the last game I play until I regain interest.

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th January** DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR RAKED HAND IN !

Monday Monster

A new year and new times! NordicBet begins the New Year in magnificent style by having a $10,000 freeroll every Monday at 20:00! The final Monday of the month we are increasing the prize pool to an amazing $25,000! Monday Monster Every Monday at 20:00 throughout January, February and March, we will offer a monster freeroll with $10,000 in prize pool! The final Monday of each month, we will increase the prize pool to an amazing $25,000! The requirement to participate in the $10,000 freeroll is that you have played 1 raked hand 24hours prior the tournament start and for the $25,000 freeroll you must have played 10 raked hands. The registration opens 5 hours before the start.

Anyone else playing in the 32 Red $2k new player freeroll on Sunday at 7pm? I got an email last week from them, but thought I'd had an account with them for longer than a month :) Freeroll with $5 rebuys - interesting concept :eek
I'm in.......:hope:hope

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th January** 5th in the Bubble for $75. One hand really bugged me though, 8 left (all about level) and blinds 1000/2000...had A5 suited and was all ready to raise it to take the blinds (table very tight) until there were two who called the BB before me...so I folded! The play was correct, I'm sure, would surely have been way behind if I'd joined in. But the flop of Q55 had me cursing like a devil. Ah well...it's hands like this that decide games isn't it? Overall very happy with final position though :ok

Theres a 5k Guarantee on RED32 starts @8.30 $11 freezeout' date=' if anyones interested, im in.[/quote'] I'm in via Gnuf, but if you're in the same tourney, I think I'll un-reg ;) 276 in with 18 mins to go

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th January** Was running second in the 32red freeroll, with nearly 100000 chips and way ahead of third and only 14 left, get dealt aces, take it down, now only a couple of thousand behind chip leader who is on our table, get dealt aces for the second consecutive hand!! Up against chip leader, he raises, I re-raise, flop is J2J, he raises same as before, I re-raise, he raises me all in, I didn't put him on the Jack, I call, he turns over 3J, and nearly 600 dollars up in smoke!! Motto to myself, dont fall in love with aces. Fuming (mostly with myself).

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th January** Just like to say thanks lads for the support, I did appreciate it. Unfortunately I went card dead at the end, got QQ and went allin against 66. Obviously first card out on the flop was a 6 :lol Out in 154th. Have to say that for a €130 buyin the standard of play was no different in my eyes to a €10 game.I got in by satelite and will try again next week.