** Poker Saturday 5th January **

Hodgey

** Poker Saturday 5th January **  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 17.00 Pokerstars Deep Stack (5000 starting chips - 30 minute blinds)
    • 18.00 Boss $12,000 of Christmas RH Freeroll
    • 18.20 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 19.00 CelebPoker 100 RH Freeroll Sat
    • 19.30 Gnuf One Dollar Baby - $250 Added
    • 19.30 Ladbrokes High Stack $800 Gtd
    • 20.00 Blue Square APAT Scandinavian Open (5000 Chips Deep Stack)
    • 20.10 iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 21.30 32Red Be The Bounty - Bounty on GaFs Head
    • 21.40 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout

Re: ** Poker Saturday 5th January ** Please add me for the Focus game...just switching money between sites and 99% certain I will be playing, even though I don't like bounties...the bits get stuck in me teeth. ...I'm in now...please count me in the table :ok

Re: ** Poker Saturday 5th January **

Definitely going to try to play more PL focus games this year, are the focus games bolded in the poll every time or is it shown somewhere else. Entered the bethebounty tourney tonight on assumption its the focus game. Cheers :ok:ok
yes - when voting look for the one in bold no vote, no BPP points (unless it's a PL exclusive game) :ok

Re: ** Poker Saturday 5th January ** I fully expect to win tonights tourney - more so than any tourney I usually enter - I do view being the bounty as a significant advantage..... I'm expecting plenty of action when I play :) :) :) I wont be counting on having any fold equity!!

I fully expect to win tonights tourney - more so than any tourney I usually enter - I do view being the bounty as a significant advantage..... I'm expecting plenty of action when I play :) :) :) I wont be counting on having any fold equity!!
i fully expect you to win as i cant play to donk your cards:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2

I fully expect to win tonights tourney - more so than any tourney I usually enter - I do view being the bounty as a significant advantage..... I'm expecting plenty of action when I play :) :) :) I wont be counting on having any fold equity!!
A touch on the optimistic side there but play tight/passive and you may not be the first out:moon

So will you take the Challenge or will you take on the allin against you.