NHL betting system

JCtips

Here's my NHL betting system which is showing a good profit so far this season: A bookies' main objective is to have equal action on both sides in order to guarantee their profit but, like in a stock market, there are some inefficiencies in the Sports Market.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

A good NHL system is to always bet "Against the Public". Even better, it is to bet all “home dogs†and “small favourites†that play at home when we see the majority of the people (the “Publicâ€) betting the away team. Remember that the NHL is a "moneyline" sport not a "point spread" or "handicap" one, so the winning percentage is of little meaning, it's the value of the odds that matters most. So, I'll be betting "Against the Public" in all NHL games. Anyone can check out the betting trends in several “consensus†sites available on the Internet. Starting today and based on this system I start posting my picks in the "Tipsters" section.

:cheers

JC

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL betting system Here are my bets for today 3rd of January using this system and including OT: Boston-Washington - Washington; NYI-Florida - Florida; Montreal-TB - Montreal; Pittsburgh-Toronto - Toronto; Nashville-Edmonton - Edmonton; Minnesota-Dallas - Dallas; Phoenix-Chicago - Phoenix; Vancouver-NYR - Vancouver; LA-Columbus - LA; SJ-Calgary - Calgary; Good luck! JC

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.