My Poker Challenge - €50 to €1000 - Current Balance: €240.10

aldric

Re: My STT Poker Challenge - €50 to €1000 Should deffo stay away from the likes of BJ, i'm sure if you concentrate on just poker the results will pick up. GL. TBH these types of challenges are really inspiring me to get back to action on the PS SNG's. Will have to purchase PO2 when i get back in after lost all my PO stuff on the old laptop :\

Re: My STT Poker Challenge - €50 to €1000

Should deffo stay away from the likes of BJ, i'm sure if you concentrate on just poker the results will pick up. GL. TBH these types of challenges are really inspiring me to get back to action on the PS SNG's. Will have to purchase PO2 when i get back in after lost all my PO stuff on the old laptop :\
I was doing well on BJ, up €75 (my balance went up to €175) before donking it all away back down to €100... thats why I'm not playing it any more, too easy to get frustrated and bet outside the BR. Thanks for the encouragement :) GL with your SNG's, hopefully you will post your results?? :ok

Re: My STT Poker Challenge - €50 to €1000

GL with your SNG's, hopefully you will post your results?? :ok
TY, i contemplated starting my own challenge with the remaining $6 that was still in my Stars account after withdrawing the rest over a month ago, but after grinding (and losing) a couple of $1 SNGs i thought what the hell am i doing? I don't need any motivation to play at the moment after over a months poker abstinence plus i had been beating the $5 level and had moved up to the $10 before the laptop incident so there's really no point me creating a challenge grinding through that crap again, instead starting back from the $5 with a full BR to be at ease. If anyone does want to keep track of my results they can input Blavdes into sharkscope if they really insist :lol Nice set of results today Aldric, keep it going :ok

Re: My STT Poker Challenge - €50 to €1000 Just tried a heads up match, everything going well until this hand and he came back and beat me..... I couldn't have played this better, just very unlucky and to be fair if I was in his boat I would have gone all in with the A: ***** Hand 908176986 ***** 50.00/100.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 13 January 2008 18:55:32 Holdem (Real /Tournament ) Seat 1: aldric69 (2315.00) Seat 2: slick/*/ (685.00) aldric69 post SB 50.00 slick/*/ post BB 100.00 ** Deal ** aldric69 [Kc, Ks] slick/*/ [N/A, N/A] *** Bet Round 1 *** aldric69 Call 100.00 slick/*/ All-in 685.00 aldric69 Call 685.00 *** Flop(Board): *** : [7h, 3s, 6s] *** Turn(Board): *** : [7h, 3s, 6s, 5h] *** River(Board): *** : [7h, 3s, 6s, 5h, 5d] *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.00 Total Pot: 1370.00 aldric69 [Kc, Ks] Two pair kings and fives Win: 0.00 slick/*/ [5s, Ad] Three of a kind, fives Win: 1370.00

Re: My Poker Challenge - €50 to €1000

I'm watching your progress (though not in minute detail) :ok
Cheers, I was just meaning if I should continue posting all the results, I will keep them posted until it starts clogging everything up, lol. Thanks.
nothing wrong playing h/u i caned the 20 euro(limit) games :ok
Excellent, good to see they can be profitable. I will carry it on for a while, its good fun and can only benefit my game in the long run. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: My Poker Challenge - €50 to €1000 - Current Balance: €240.10 Well, my demons came back to haunt me in the following order: 1) Blackjack 2) Bankroll Management 3) Tilt Basically played some blackjack and lost a fair amount, on one occasion I thought I bet 4 euros but bet 44 by mistake and obviously lost. I got annoyed played some 20 and 30 euro games and played them badly. So basically ended up bust. I will be back in a few months more focused and no blackjack. Aldric