Bandy 2 - 6/1

Wednesday 2 January 2008
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Bollnäs v Tillberga (18:00 GMT)1.3610.005.50102% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceOver/Under
Gripen Trollhättan v Villa Lidköping (18:00 GMT)6.0010.001.35101% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapOver/Under
IK Sirius v Vänersborg (18:00 GMT)2.007.252.80100% Related markets...- - -Match ResultDouble ChanceOver/Under
Motala v Edsbyns IF (18:00 GMT)7.6010.001.3399% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceOver/Under
Sandvikens AIK v Hammarby (18:00 GMT)1.519.004.30101% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceOver/Under
Västerås v Falu BS (18:00 GMT)1.1019.0018.50102% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceOver/Under
Vetlanda v Broberg/Söderhamn (18:00 GMT)1.598.003.65103% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceOver/Under

Sirius @ 2.00 Ladbrokes Sirius won the awaymeet 4-3, a surprise to me, I backed Vänersborg to win, now that I get evens for Sirius at home I must back them. Sirius got 4-4 vs Edsbyn their latest home match, they show rising from and can certainly win vs Vänersborg at home. Sirius have signed Eskhult from Russian team Zorkij, a high class player that will be very important for Sirius. He did well in the awaymatch, he should be even better now after some more time to adjust. This match will most probably be close and hard fought, I favour Sirius, but would not back them below 2.00. Under 8.5 looks like a good bet aswell. Villa -3 @ 1.89 Pinnacle These two met three days ago with Villa as home team, Villa won 12-2, Gripen got totally overrun from the first minute of the match. Not a big surprise, Villa's a strong team and now in very good form, six wins in a row, including a 5-3 win away vs Västerås and 6-4 at home vs Hammarby. I don't expect this match to end with a 10 goal win for Villa, but I do believe that Villa will win with quite a margin, the difference is that big between these teams atm. Gripen will have to focus on getting their points from weaker teams than Villa.

Re: Bandy 2/1 Ale/Surte BK - Nässjö, Allsvenskan Södra Ale/Surte @ 1.70 Nordicbet Ale/Surte, placed 3d, were close to win vs leaders Kungälv recently, they have been very solid so far, always strong at home. Nässjö lost at home vs last placed Jönköping, after that they just barely won vs poor Tjust at home, 3-2. Ale/Surte should be too strong for Nässjö and win this one quite comfortably. Bollnäs v Tillberga over 11 goals @ 1.91 Pinnacle After some hesitation I decided for this bet. Tillberga are still a team with great attacking power and poor defending, but three out of their five latest matches ended under this line. There's a few things that separate this match though: 3-3 away vs Gripen can be explained by really bad weather, the heavy rain made it almos impossible to play bandy. 0-4 vs Västerås: Västerås have a very strong defence, and for the first time Tillberga missed lots of scoring opportunities. 2-8 vs Hammarby away: Hammarby don't allow many goals, and a line like this mus rely on both teams to score. Tillberga won 9-6 vs Bollnäs at home, today they will get a tougher match, Bollnäs are very strong at home, I can definatly see Bollnäs scoring 7-8 goals, and I doubt that Tillberga will score less than 3. I think there's a really good chance of this match ending over this line, but just barely. Vetlanda v Broberg under 9 goals @ 2.00 Pinnacle Vetlanda are a very underish team, they play with a close defence and have had problems creating chances and not scored many goals so far. Vetlanda's record compared to this line: 5 under, 5 push and 3 over, the home record is 1 under, two push and 3 over, but considering their performance over the past five matches, I think that the under looks more possible now than earlier this season. Broberg have shaped up after a bad start, won last round vs Vetlanda at home 4-1, but they still can't get their awaygame to work. Broberg will probably play the same kind of game today, careful defence and they'll try to keep Vetlanda's midfield under control, not allowing them to feed the attackers with passes. I rank Vetlanda as favourites, but Broberg are strong enough to give them a tough match. The matches between these two are usually close and lowscoring, I think this match will be no different. Västerås v Falu BS under 12 goals @ 1.95 Pinnacle This bet may look stupid if one look at stats, class difference between the teams and so on, but I think this line may be too high. Falun got 3-3 at home last round, a huge surprise, not only did they get a point, but they also only allowed Västerås to score three. Falun will no doubt play very defensive today, I doubt they will get anything from it, Västerås are far too strong, now with homeadvantage and and out for revenge, but Västerås have showed decling form the lastest matches, they lost 3-5 vs Villa in at home, and won 4-0 vs Tillberga, also at home as they share homeground. I think Västerås will win this match with a couple of goals, but I doubt that we will se more than 12 goals, Falun's attacking is pretty toothless, Västerås' defence very solid, my prediction would be something like 7-9 goals for Västerås and 2-3 for Falun.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.