Ayr 02/01/08

RussP

3.45 Ayr 14 runners for this Class 5 race over 3m. Heavy ground expected so need something that will act on the ground. That leads me to: Stand On Me (RPF 12/1) - One of 2 Monteith runners in this contest, and Timmy Murphy takes the ride. Unexposed type but was running a cracking race lto before falling 5 out. Races off same mark today but is down to Class 5. Also, is stepped up in trip which I think will be in this horses favour. Will like the ground too and must have a super EW chance at 12/1 if the fall hasn't dented confidence.

Re: Ayr 02/01/08 2.10 Ayr - Soubriquet EW With the ground heavy best to side with those who are proven on the ground and Soubriquet hasn't been out of the top 2 on it. Ran well LTO and was encouraging, chased home Augustine and had the measure of La Rouge Fatal. Looks like you will be able to get around 9/1 so and each-way bet is advised. 2.45 Ayr - Lampion Du Bost EW Was in a decent race LTO and was nothing special but won LTO on heavy and is now back in class 3 company. Looks like the price will be around 7/1 so EW is advised again. Conditions really suit, and can get back to winning ways

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.