Rats Jumpers 2008

Gonna start the year by doing my picks and actually keeping tabs on them here. Its about time. I've tried a couple of systems in the past with varied success. But I'm buying a new laptop and will have wireless at my flat now so will have a lot more time this year as the last 6 months I have been on here on and off. These are simply my fancies , no system at all. Stakes will probably be varied on strength and opinion. Been doing ok lately and my betfair balance is healthy at the moment so I will ruin it all and start this :lol Already got my eye on a few tomorrow but will keep you posted Starting bank will be 200pts :hope

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rats Jumpers 2008 2.10 Ayr - Soubriquet EW With the ground heavy best to side with those who are proven on the ground and Soubriquet hasn't been out of the top 2 on it. Ran well LTO and was encouraging, chased home Augustine and had the measure of La Rouge Fatal. Looks like you will be able to get around 9/1 so and each-way bet is advised. 2.45 Ayr - Lampion Du Bost EW Was in a decent race LTO and was nothing special but won LTO on heavy and is now back in class 3 company. Looks like the price will be around 7/1 so EW is advised again. Conditions really suit, and can get back to winning ways

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.