Lingfield 30/12

RussP

3.20 Lingfield 12 runners for this Class 4 handicap over a mile. I'm against Alfresco who I still feel is a little too high in the weights to be backing at 7/2. Ochre has a 6lb penalty to overcome in a better race than it has faced whilst Basra is loser with a penalty and I just cannot back horses up in the weights who lost lto. This leaves me with the bigger priced animals and I'm taking an EW chance on: Lopinot (16/1 SportingBet) - Is 2 from 2 at Lingfield, in this class too. Back down to a decent mark, just 1lb above last winning mark. Hasn't looked anywhere near as good on turf but promising efforts first time back on AW at Kempton when staying on 4th. Will improve for the return to Lingfield, should come on for that run too after its absence, will hopefully race up with the pace which will help, has a decent draw and, for me, is overpriced at 16's. I would make this an 8 or 9/1 shot at best.