32redpoker

thomo14

Re: 32redpoker I consider 32Red a reliable name in the industry :ok They are, I believe listed on the London Stock Exchange, so not just your "lone cowboy" set-up.... They are part of the Prima Microgaming Network, which is one of the major poker networks, again giving some security through size. Poker Rooms I wouldn't play at: Absolute - There's been a big scandal there which implicated the founders (they were alleged - with seemingly solid evidence coming out - to be playing against people, whilst seeing their cards) - Absolute continually denied this until the evidence against them was irrefutable. The core structure at Absolute appears to have remained very similar, and no legal consequences have been faced by those behind it - I wont be playing there again.... T6Poker, a new company seem to have a lot of unanswered questions. Whilst not doubting the integrity of their software, you will be unlikely to find me at Party Poker or PokerRoom, due to the poor way they have settled tournament winnings in the past....