Dynamic Gaming Systems in Trouble?

GaF

A PL'r has brought to my attention an email he received, which seems to suggest that Dynamic Gaming Systems is in trouble and may be going under soon. I do not know how reliable this information is, nor have I been able to verify it with any further sources, so at the moment I'd tag it as a "rumour" at most.... However what I can see is that over recent months, players and affilliates have reported having trouble withdrawing funds from this group. Whether they are in trouble or not, I'm not sure you want to leave funds with them..... The brands this affects are below.

DYNAMIC GAMING SYSTEMS is in some deep turmoil and all of the top executives of the network have resigned or flat out quit. I have it on good authority (the best authority actually) that chances are MORE than likely that the entire network is going down sooner than later. TAKE YOUR MONEY OFF NOW from any site on this network. Sites include but are not limited to: Jungle Wingows Big Juicy Odds Bubba's Later today or tomorrow affiliates will be receiving an email warning them about what I've just told you. I'm telling you early. I'm telling you this now so you can get your withdraws in FIRST before the mad rush.
dgspx6.jpg

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.