Best bet of the day Friday 21st Dec

bowles10

Re: Best bet of the day Friday 21st Dec 3.25 Ascot Sandymac ran well after break LTO in heavy ground at Sandown when 5th behind The Tother One & Saunders Road 4th that day won over fences earlier in the week. Looks still to be on a decent mark in a race where the winner will come from those in the bottom half of the weights.

Re: Best bet of the day Friday 21st Dec 325 Ascot: Markington EW Been waiting for this one to reappear after a decent debut the other day, was well there until 2 out, will come on a lot for the run and this ground may suit much better. Quite a competative race but will take a chance at a value price.

Re: Best bet of the day Friday 21st Dec Probably the 3rd or 4th time I am on this one :loon 7.30 Wolverhampton - Tartatartufata Narrowly beaten by Count Cougar lto, but the latter will run with a penalty and Tartatartufata has 5lbs claimer on board. The only real danger seems to be Fizzlephut, but I can't ignore the fact that the jockey will claim 5lbs and the horse will be on a mark 68, which is pretty low. Trainer is in good form too and I expect a big run. Last but not least I tipped this horse twice last year and had some success with it. Then 2 bad efforts as well, but I know it's a capable handicapper and can win today.

Re: Best bet of the day Friday 21st Dec Asc 2.15 Hobbs Hill 1pt win Skinny but has shown why. Following from that Hexham win on chasing debut it has won twice more including beating a good field lto at Sandown. Maybe might want further in time but very obvious claims, especially as I feel the main rival (Queens horse) may want it softer and slightly further.

Re: Best bet of the day Friday 21st Dec W7.30 Tartatartufata 1pt Win Hopefully I won't jinx this for Milen but it's the only one I fancy today. My reasoning is the same as Milens and I would also add that it has a particularly good record when turned out quickly (its last run was 3 days ago). I would be happy to take on Count Cougar due to the penalty and Chris Catlin no longer being on board and I would expect Fizzlephut to give the selection most to do.

Re: Best bet of the day Friday 21st Dec Firstly the afternoon action....... at Ascot WoodyTHFC lands another winning bet with Hobbs Hill, pity the SP was a very short 2/11 fav. Billy Hills & Bowles10 tried to find the winner of the last race with Markington (28/1) ew & Sandymac (the 4/1 fav) however neither troubled the judge. Over at Uttoxeter, tedthewolf tipped up an ew bet on Totally scottish at a decent price of 12/1, the horse wa sonly beaten a shd into 2nd. Well done Ted. Onto Southwell, Peteg40 stuck in traffic all afternoon, tipped up Resplendent alpha which stayed on to be 2nd but couldnt land the win to brighten up Pete's day! This evening, both Mileni4uk & Hoprock both went for Tartatartufata but it could only manage 3rd place. Better luck for Verisimilitude who followed yesterdays winning bet with a 15/8 winner wise melody. so well done to those who picked winners today. I make it 8 bets with 2 winners & 1 ew landed.

Re: Best bet of the day Friday 21st Dec

Firstly the afternoon action....... at Ascot WoodyTHFC lands another winning bet with Hobbs Hill, pity the SP was a very short 2/11 fav. Billy Hills & Bowles10 tried to find the winner of the last race with Markington (28/1) ew & Sandymac (the 4/1 fav) however neither troubled the judge. Over at Uttoxeter, tedthewolf tipped up an ew bet on Totally scottish at a decent price of 12/1, the horse wa sonly beaten a shd into 2nd. Well done Ted. Onto Southwell, Peteg40 stuck in traffic all afternoon, tipped up Resplendent alpha which stayed on to be 2nd but couldnt land the win to brighten up Pete's day! This evening, both Mileni4uk & Hoprock both went for Tartatartufata but it could only manage 3rd place. Better luck for Verisimilitude who followed yesterdays winning bet with a 15/8 winner wise melody. so well done to those who picked winners today. I make it 8 bets with 2 winners & 1 ew landed.
Bowles, I thin Versimillitude's bet was a lay. :ok:ok