• 20:01 Pacific Poker Live the Dream
    • 21:00 32Red 21st Day of Christmas Friday Night Grand Freeroll
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:01 Pacific Poker Live the Dream
    • 23:25 PartyPoker Cruise 4 extra Seats Sat
    • 24:00 Europoker 20k Holiday Freeroll Qualifier

Re: **Poker Friday 21st December**

I enjoy the Poker Million final coverage - much prefer watching live poker to seeing edited highlights.... Starts at 8pm on SkySports 2 :ok
Looks a decent line up.... Howard Lederer: 306,000 Marty Smyth: 254,000 Julian Gardner: 225,000 Joe Beevers: 202,000 Liam Flood: 121,000 Ian Cox: 92,000 Average 200,000 Blinds start at 2,000/4,000 and go up every 21 hands

I enjoy the Poker Million final coverage - much prefer watching live poker to seeing edited highlights.... Starts at 8pm on SkySports 2 :ok
My hot tip is to record it on SkyPlus, then start watching at about 10pm. All those adverts, twiddly bits of music, and shots of the bright lights of London Town don't half get on the old bresticles after an hour or so. Plus, I still haven't seen tonight's, so I'l be watching that first :loon

Looks a decent line up.... Howard Lederer: 306,000 Marty Smyth: 254,000 Julian Gardner: 225,000 Joe Beevers: 202,000 Liam Flood: 121,000 Ian Cox: 92,000 Average 200,000 Blinds start at 2,000/4,000 and go up every 21 hands
Well i suppose there's not much point me watching the semi that i taped last nite as i now know the outcome!:cry Going out on the lash at 12, so not sure if i will see final tonight, or if i see it i probably won't remember it anyway, but will make sure i watch it before i login and someone gives it away!!!!!!

The Mansion freeroll was full last night :sad so I guess it'll be the 32Red for me tonight instead. :ok
Didn't notice if you were in Hodgey, but just went to register and the 32Red one is full. So if you're not already in don't anyone vote for this for the focus game! Oh, and the one on the 28th is already full too. :wall

Didn't notice if you were in Hodgey, but just went to register and the 32Red one is full. So if you're not already in don't anyone vote for this for the focus game! Oh, and the one on the 28th is already full too. :wall
Yeah I regged for the 32Red one a while ago. Haven't been on their client for a few days though so didn't know that was full too else would have said. :$

I'm in the 32 Red one but with registration full I hope GaF decides the 2nd most popular game is the Focus Game! :ok TQM

I'm in the 32 Red one but with registration full I hope GaF decides the 2nd most popular game is the Focus Game! :ok TQM
Well I presume people are only voting for it if they are in it :unsure So even being full, if it wins the poll, it will still have more PL'rs in it than the 2nd placed in the poll - I'm not sure there's reason for me to try and "overrule" the poll :unsure

Well I presume people are only voting for it if they are in it :unsure So even being full' date=' if it wins the poll, it will still have more PL'rs in it than the 2nd placed in the poll - I'm not sure there's reason for me to try and "overrule" the poll :unsure[/quote'] Forget I spoke...the Mansion one is full too!! :lol:lol TQM

Well I presume people are only voting for it if they are in it :unsure So even being full' date=' if it wins the poll, it will still have more PL'rs in it than the 2nd placed in the poll - I'm not sure there's reason for me to try and "overrule" the poll :unsure[/quote'] Tried getting into these games about 11 this morning, was full then ! You cant even get in the 32red game on the 28th as its full as well, so should it still be the focus game when the majority of you are just getting in and maybe voting then realiseing the game is full.

Any news on what happend to the PLOPS game this week ?
The dates I emailed Joe were Thursdays. The dates Joe emailed Boss were Thursdays The tournaments were set up for Saturdays :loon So it's down for tomorrow night, but will be cancelled and we'll be back (with NLHE) next Thursday....

Re: **Poker Friday 21st December** Well, there's mad freerolls, and there's REALLY mad ones. Not helped by what looked like a 50%+ sit out rate (methinks it was a bad idea to allow people to pre-reg so far in advance?), we're at the first break, and only 175 left in of the original 1000 :loon. Just below average chip stack for me. :hope to all left in - 80 paid in total.