paddy 30k freeroll

daveygh

Re: paddy 30k freeroll

Huh. I thought all 2000 places would have been had as soon as it hit 4pm! Very surprised that only 296 have registered so far.
90 mins to go, and only 351 reg'd so far. If you played your 2 visits to the rebuy madhouse, make sure you claim your ticket to a cracking tourney. :ok

Re: paddy 30k freeroll Gone from this :cry:cry:cry Played 4 hands, 10,10 raised and called ....flop had Ace and King so i had to fold called a raise with 4,4 and no help called a raise with A,K suited and a bad flop Went all in with a,10 suited and got called by A,K and no help for either of us means Im out... Disappointed to say the least

Re: paddy 30k freeroll watch out for kickingking the :spank,,calls any raise then goes all in with anything,,i wait patiently and call him with my q/q and he has a/a :sad amazing how the donks always do well no matter what they got,oh well at least it only cost $11

Re: paddy 30k freeroll

watch out for kickingking the :spank,,calls any raise then goes all in with anything,,i wait patiently and call him with my q/q and he has a/a :sad amazing how the donks always do well no matter what they got,oh well at least it only cost $11
I thought you were going to change your outlook on these? :tongue2

• 3 weeks later...