paddy 30k freeroll

daveygh

cnt_title_top.jpg It’s Christmas time and Paddy’s sack is so full it’s about to explode – so we’ve decided to shower you with one of our biggest giveaway tournaments ever! We are giving you the chance to play in a 12 day festival of online poker that culminates in a massive $30K Freeroll on New Years Day. Starting on December 21st until January 1st 2007 we have a series of $5 Rebuy tournaments where you will have the chance to earn some extra $$$ for the festive period. If you play in 2 or more of these nightly rebuy tournaments you will be eligible to play in our huge New Year Freeroll worth an amazing $30K! cnt_title_freeroll.jpg Make sure you start the New Year in style by playing in the most generous giveaway tournament on the net. The top 15 players in our $30K New Year Freeroll will walk away with an amazing prize and all you have to do to be eligible to play is participate in 2 or more of our nightly $5 Rebuy tournaments from the 21st – 31st Dec. See prize details below: cnt_title_qualifiers.jpg
DateTournamentDetails
21st – 31st Dec @ 8pmPaddy’s Bulging Sack$5 Rebuy
cnt_title_12days.jpg
DateTournamentDetails
1st Jan @ 8pmPaddy’s Bulging Giveaway$30K Freeroll
1st Prize – Buy–in to the 2008 Irish Open You will be pitting your wits against the best poker players in the world when we buy you into the main event of Europe’s oldest poker tournament on Easter Weekend next year – prize value €4500. 2nd Prize – Buy in to Irish Open NLH Freezeout Make sure you give yourself an Easter to remember by winning a ticket for the Irish Open NLH Freezeout side event. Total package worth €2000 including expenses. 3rd Prize – New York, New York… Kill those January blues by letting us treat you to a trip to New York worth €1500 4th Prize – Home Entertainment at its best… Experience the ultimate in home entertainment by winning an LCD TV and surround sound system. 5th Prize – Gaming Heaven Give yourself an excuse to stay indoors on those cold January evenings by winning a by winning a TV and PS3 6th Prize – iPhone Get your hands on one of the most sought after gizmo’s of the new year with video, audio and wireless capabilities you’ll be the envy of all your mates. 7th Prize – Acer Laptop 5101 You will now be able to play poker in style with your new Acer Laptop with all the latest features and gizmo’s. 8th Prize – PlayStation 3 Walk away with the brand new PS3 and enjoy the ultimate in home gaming. 9th Prize – 30 Gig iPod Get your hands on the most popular music player around and kiss good bye to those boring long commutes 10th Prize – iPod Nano 8GB You will always have music at your fingertips when you get your hands on this 8 Gig iPod – space for up to 2000 songs. 11th– 15th Prize – 4 Gig iPod Because we are feeling extra generous we are giving player who finish from 11th to 15th the opportunity to take home a 4 Gig iPod – now that’s xmas spirit for ya!!

Re: paddy 30k freeroll

played my 2nd tonight and got 10th no rebuys :nana
Well played mate... Hope you didnt see my bust out.... :$:$:$:$ Trying to close my hand history and I ended up going all in against 2 raises..:lol:lol:lol I was 6th at the time with only 5 to the bubble and 2 of them had less than 400 chips- Im gutted!!! :cry:cry:cry:cry

Re: paddy 30k freeroll

Well played mate... Hope you didnt see my bust out.... :$:$:$:$ Trying to close my hand history and I ended up going all in against 2 raises..:lol:lol:lol I was 6th at the time with only 5 to the bubble and 2 of them had less than 400 chips- Im gutted!!! :cry:cry:cry:cry
unlucky -better luck in the 30k:ok

Re: paddy 30k freeroll Just played my 2nd one tonight and got 2nd...lobby wasnt working so had no idea how many people left. Lobby said $56 for 2nd:nana. But when i went out it told me i won $177 :drums:nana:clap:ok:cow:rollin. See you all in the freeroll:nana Sooooooo happy:lol

Re: paddy 30k freeroll got some cracking prizes for this.....15 in total. 1st = buy in the Irish Open 2nd = buy in to the Irish Open NHL Freezeout 3rd = New york New York 4th = Home Entertainment at its best 5th = Gaming Heaven 6th = I-Phone 7th = Laptop 8th = Playstation 3 9th = 30Gb Ipod 10th = 8Gb Ipod Nano 11th - 15th = 4GB Ipods