Bandy 18 - 21/12

G:G

Tuesday 18 December 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Tillberga v Falu BS (18:00 GMT)2.268.402.18103% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapHandicap ResultOver/Under
Wednesday 19 December 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Vänersborg v Hammarby (18:00 GMT)2.107.002.20108% Related markets...- - -Match ResultOver/Under
Västerås v Sandvikens AIK (18:00 GMT)1.907.502.37109% Related markets...- - -Match ResultOver/Under

Re: Bandy 18 - 19/12 Tillberga dnb @ 1.96 Pinnacle A match between two teams in trouble, Tillberga without a win so far and Falund with four losses in a row. Tillberga's attacking works fine, but their defence have been a disaster so far, they scored five goals away vs Villa, but allowed seven, that's the way it's been this season. Broberg at home 7-7 another good example. Falun have stopped scoring, 12 goals their last four matches, 1-4 vs Vänersborg their latest result, Falun performed well but could not score, especially the set pieces are a problem, they haven't scored one goal from a corner so far. Falun will play defensive here, rely on counterattacks, but I don't think that tactic will work vs Tillberga, Falun's defence won't be solid enough to keep their cool when Tillberga attacks. I hope for a good start for Tillberga, if they get the lead I have a good hope that they can take advantage when Falun have to go forward. A close match no doubt, but a small, very small edge for Tillberga.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.