pokergod final

the croc

just arrived back from saturdays final. only thing i can really say is i blew it,up to about 70k with 4 left then the alcohol took its effect,i cant even remember the hand i went out with,im so annoyed with myself but nobody to blame but me.great group of players and finally got to meet les(sorry for knocking you out mate) thanks to alun and inside edge and ladbrokes and hopefully another big lesson learned for me.:wall:wall:wall

Re: pokergod final

It wasn't that beer from Lapland again was it Croc? that stuff is lethal' date=' I woke up in Kensington Gardens last time.[/quote'] think it must have been bri,funny thing is 1 min i was ok then its a virtual blank,quite an adventure getting back to euston on the tube,ended up at notting hill gate 3 times :loon 2 positives from this episode,no more drinking at live games(until out),and i need to play live more i think my game is suited to it,so thats the new years resolutions sorted,oh stopping smoking too :)