Euro Hockey Leagues 17-20/12

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 17-18/12

Magnitogorsk-AK Bars. 1 @ 2.10 gamebookers.1-2:@ Magnitogorsk in January will play in Europe champions cup.Club players doesnt went to Russia nacional team.Only czech Marek played in Czech nacional team. AK Bars best players played in Russia nacional team.They must be tired.Today dont play good player Medvedev.I think home team have good chances to win. Ufa-Khimik 2 @ 4.70 gamebookers.3-1 :@ I think time to lost Ufa at home.Both teams players played in nacional team last week.Khimik go to Baskiria without coach and maybe players will play without pressure.In this moment team play good.And today I believe they fight with leader. Sorry for my english.Good luck.
Ufa was lucky.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 17-19/12 Herning -1.5 @ 1.85 Nordicbet This is a match that was set to be played earlier but was moved, hence the close schedual for these two teams, both played yesterday, Herning won 6-1 away vs Herlev and Nordsjaelland lost at home vs Odense, 3-4. after o.t. Nordsjaelland have been decent at home, 7-1-3 38-25, but I doubt they will get anything from this match vs Herning in current form, Herning away: 8-5-1 49-24, last ten matches: 7-1-2 39-17, one of the wins after o.t. Herning had no problems with Herlev yesterday, after Herlev scored the first goal Herning scored 4 in the 1st period and the match was over and done with. Nordsjaelland had to fight very hard for their point, they were behind 1-3 but made a strong effort to get back in the game, scored 3-3 with little time left only to loose the overtime. Nordsjaelland may be solid and hard to beat, but they cant compare with Herning, they'll have huge problems dealing with Herning's very sharp and efficient attacking, not to mention to score vs Herning's defence. H2h's this season: Herning at home 3-1 and away 3-0, 8/10 last h2h's ended with Herning win with more than one goal.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 17-19/12

AIK2.42.552.42.52.7
Draw4.754.64.54.64.9
Västerås Hockey2.12.12.122.2
Im going for AIK. Heard that 6 players are out from Västeras Hockey. So 2.4 is value for me. Hopefully AIk can win. Straight bet on AIK. GL
Västerås played without five regulars last match, but still won vs Björklöven, none of those players back today as far as I know. Today also Backlund and Berglund out, they have joined Sweden's U20 national team, they are two of Västerås most important players, especially Berglund, who is Västerås 2nd best pointscorer with 14 goals and 9 assits in 21 games, will be missed. Västerås forced to include four u20 players in their squad. There's a good value in that odds for AIK imo, I really hope AIK win this one of course :hope

Thursday 20 December 2007
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
HC Pardubice v Sparta Prague (16:30 GMT)2.104.202.80108%
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
HPK v Ilves (16:30 GMT)2.364.302.65104%
Jokerit v JYP (16:30 GMT)1.874.503.75103%
KalPa v TPS Turku (16:30 GMT)2.564.202.42105%
SaiPa v HIFK (16:30 GMT)2.864.302.28103%
St Louis Blues v Pelicans (16:30 GMT)2.044.703.30101%
Tappara v Lukko (16:30 GMT)1.904.503.65103%
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
Krefeld Pinguine v Straubing Tigers (18:30 GMT)1.565.105.20103%
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
Sparta Sarpsborg v Stavanger (17:00 GMT)1.575.504.30106%
Trondheim v Storhamar (17:00 GMT)4.606.251.55103%
Comet v Lillehammer (17:30 GMT)1.685.504.00103%
Frisk Asker v Stjernen (17:30 GMT)1.337.258.00102%
Furuset v Vålerenga (19:00 GMT)5.706.001.50101%
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
Brynäs v Luleå (18:00 GMT)1.914.803.40103%
Färjestad v Mora (18:00 GMT)1.465.705.70104%
Linköping v Djurgården (18:00 GMT)1.734.904.20103%
Skellefteå v MODO (18:00 GMT)2.354.502.82101%
Södertälje v Frölunda (18:00 GMT)2.704.502.36102%
Timrå v HV71 (18:00 GMT)2.484.502.70100%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 17-20/12 Tappara-Lukko 1 @ 1.90. Tappara must win,if wanna be in six teams group.Tappara last games played good.Yesterday Lukko beat at home Jokerit 7-1 and takes points.But today I think Tappara will take points. Swedish mates what about Brynas-Lulea?

Davos' date= Kloten and Lugano to win (3.03 @ Bet365) Trinec to win (2.20 @ Bet365) Karlovy Vary and Ceske Budejovice to win (2.46 @ Bet365)
That's what I get when I think it's a good idea to try something new. I generally don't bet in combos, but this made me look like a complete nitwit. There were 6 matches involved and I got only one right. Geeez:(
Tough match in UK. Basingstoke does have some decent performances, and they are definitely capable of coping with the Coventry. Coventry plays this match in between two matches against Belfast, which are more important and they won't be highly motivated for Basingstoke. Basingstoke is definitely worth some small bet (6.75 @ Bet365), but not enough evidence to make me try it.
Not enough evidence to make me try? Now, what am I: a wuss? Basingstoke won at 6-bloody-75. OK, I'm done with kicking my self, let's go to another round:ok

That's what I get when I think it's a good idea to try something new. I generally don't bet in combos, but this made me look like a complete nitwit. There were 6 matches involved and I got only one right. Geeez:( Not enough evidence to make me try? Now, what am I: a wuss? Basingstoke won at 6-bloody-75. OK, I'm done with kicking my self, let's go to another round:ok
Hmmm, what can we learn from this? Stick to your high odds, mate, you are the master of finding those, leave the combos with "bankers" to punters eager to loose money :tongue2

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 17-20/12 Alleghe to win (2.65 Bet365) The 6th placed Fassa has 1 point more than 7th Alleghe, but Fassa played 3 matches more. The odds on Fassa are low for two reasons:

• two days ago, they played 3:3 at Milano (currently 2nd), they are a hoodoo team for Milano: in 3 H2Hs this season Milano couldn't win.
  • Fassa and Alleghe already played twice this season and Fassa won both matches.

But Alleghe found great form lately, they are now undefeated in 7 straight matches. Alleghe was playing good this season, with many draws and odd-goal losses, but apparently have found the right team a month ago. Fassa started this season furiously, but after a month they've lost their steam and so they have slipped to the bottom part of the table. Two days ago, they were mainly defending against Milano. Milano got in the series of penalties in 2nd period and Fassa used this opportunity to take a 1:3 lead. The rest of the match they were basically waiting for counter-attacks. Great result for Fassa definitely, but also very tiresome match. Alleghe will go after both points tonight.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 17-20/12 Lillehammer +1 @ 2.11 Pinnacle I backed Lillehammer with dnb at 2.00 last match, it worked fine, they won away vs Stjernen 2-0. Today they are up against a tougher opponant, so I go for this line. Lillehammer are still underrated imo, they have 3 wins their last five matches, two of the wins on the road, vs Stavanger and Stjernen, their awayrecord is 6-0-8 43-48, making them the 4th best away team in the league, they are very capable of winning this one imo. Comet are strong at home, 6-3-3 38-28, but they lost their latest home match, 3-6 vs Storhamar, and Lillehammer won the awaymatch earlier this season, 3-1, so it would not be a big surprise if Lillehammer win this match. My bet is for Lillehammer to get one point, money back if they loose with one goal, I find a very good value in 2.11. Stavanger +1.5 @ 1.98 Pinnacle A really nice odds for this line imo. Sparta were lame vs Frisk last match, they have missed a couple of defenders for a while now, it looks like they are a bit worn out from having to use so few players. This match will be no different, Sparta actually got another possible injured defender from last match, that would of course add to their trouble. Stavanger won 7-5 at home vs Trondheim, a strange match, Stavanger's usually solid defence were very sloppy but their attacking that had been toothless for a while was red hot. Stavanger have a strong roster, they have a great capacity when things work for them, they have beaten VÃ¥lerenga away, and the awayrecord 4-3-7 is not that bad, they get a point from 50% of the matches. Considering Sparta's injury trouble and Stavanger's overall strength I think this match can be a close one, almost evens for this line must be a good bet.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 17-20/12 I'll put a small bet on a draw: Cortina - Asiago draw (4.80 @ Bet365) Now, there are no OT in Italy. If it's a draw, both teams get a point each. And the draws are not that rare. Cortina is a big team. They belong among the top 2 or 3, but they are second to last at the moment (only 1 point above Asiago). Their last win was is mid-November. They have a good team, but also unmotivated and underachievers. Everyone expects them to snap out of it and enter some amazing winning strike, but it's not happening. Now, important attacker Deschenes has left the team, and they replaced him with Russel from Val Pusteria (where he didn't play do to injury). Last season, this would be a sure 5+ margin win for Cortina, but this season it's only a bottom duel. Asiago is always capable of scoring a couple of goals, so if Cortina continues with their pale performance, this looks very drawish to me. The smallest possible stake, of course.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 17-20/12 Storhamar -1.5 @ 1.89 Pinnacle Storhamar in the middle of a good streak, won their tree latest matches, 5/6 latest, only loss vs Lillehammer, they always have trouble when they play Lillehammer for some reason. The situation is different vs Trondheim though , they won all three previous h2h's this season, also the last five h2h's. A bit worrying for this hcp line might be that the matches this season ended 4-3 and 2-1 at home and 1-0 away. I think Storhamar will cover this line today though, Storhamar have imrpoved a lot since the last time they met Trondheim, they are now performing like the supposed title contender they were predicted to be, another reason is that Trondheim's defence was terrible vs Stavanger when they lost 5-7, they have allowed quite many goals lately, 30 goals in the last five games. Something that also speaks for this bet is that Storhamar have improved when on the road, won 2/3, the last one a 6-3 win vs Comet, a much tougher team to meet than Trondheim. Trondheim at home: 1-1-10 28-56...I really think there's a good value in this bet.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 17-20/12

Tappara-Lukko 1 @ 1.90. 3-2.:ok Tappara must win,if wanna be in six teams group.Tappara last games played good.Yesterday Lukko beat at home Jokerit 7-1 and takes points.But today I think Tappara will take points. Swedish mates what about Brynas-Lulea?
:cheers