Betfair Christmas Pudding

GaF

Christmas Pudding 02-180x180.gif3kingsbutton.GIFOn Wednesday 19th December, the 3 Kings will be serving up a special festive $10+$1 tournament reminiscent of an especially boozy christmas pudding. First off, the 3 kings are generously adding $1,000 to give the tournament a warm, rich flavour. They've also packed the tournament with juicy scatterings of cash throughout, with every tenth player eliminated getting $20. Finally, to get everyone into the christmas spirit, and maybe a little bit merry, they've turned the pudding upside down and drizzled it in brandy, adding $300 each for the first player out and the player finishing on the bubble! All this craziness adds up to an expected $2,000+ worth of added prizes! The 3 King's Christmas Pudding - Chaos embraced When: Wednesday 19th December at 19:45 GMT How much: $10+$1 Buy-in Extras: $1000 added, $300 for first out, $20 for every 10th player out and $300 bubble prize! Christmas Pudding - Terms and Conditions

• All prizes will be credited to players' accounts within 48hrs of the tournament's conclusion.
  • The exact finishing places that eliminated players will receive a $20 bonus prize will be posted on the poker section of the Betfair forums shortly after the tournament has started.
  • In the event of two or more players leaving the tournament during the same hand, the player with the fewest chips at the start of the hand is deemed to have finished in the lowest position.
  • In the event that the tournament does not start, all buy-ins will be refunded and no prizes will be payable.
  • If the tournament is abandoned in progress, Betfair's tournament recovery plan will apply to distribute the remaining prizes.
  • Betfair Poker's decision in all matters will be final.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Betfair Christmas Pudding Hmmm - think i'll cut back on the poker for a while - as BF is the only site i use right now. Won alot this month, but the new software is just playing silly buggers. $15 Mtt + $10 STT - software crashes. Thought it was ok after playing in the Xmas pud, but seemingly it doesn't like opening a STT window. I contacted betfair yesterday for a refund - not sure i can do the same again. BF are going to lose alot of players very soon - and their GTD events were never going to entice anyone there to begin with. Calling it a night after that semi-win, and possibly ending the year on that. No point in trying to play if the software crashes and won't let you back in until the game is finished. :unsure