Punchestown 09/12/07

Re: Punchestown 09/12/07

I know it's a speculative bet' date=' but 50/1 for [b']Hedgehunter, who is a former Gold Cup runner-up and a Grand National winner looks huge. 2nd to The Listener on official rating and RP rating. Record here at Punchestown is 6,2,1,2. Loves the mud. I took 70 @ Betfair :ok
worth a punt mate :ok, especially at smaller stakes. My selections. 2:05 Grade 1 John Durkan Memorial Im going to take a risk on Mansony, only The Listener loves the mud even more than him but dies not represent as good value for money, especially after the error LTO. My selection is based on good, consistent progress made last term and a great liking for the conditions going to be faced. Will definitely stay 2m4, as shown when second to Watson Lake on Hy, in a G2 Ch. Course and Distance experience has also been gained, which IMO is essential for a G1 race at Punchestown. He has also won his last 2 starts here, albeit last season and one was at a lower level. Its a tentative selection, as I feel Im relying on The Listener's massive mistake LTO playing on his mind somewhat. Miste Top Notch could also nick a place at a bigger price, if showing the form that saw him win a 2m5f G1 novice chase at Leopardstown. 1:05 NH STALLION OWNERS EUROPEAN BREEDERS FUND NOVICE HURDLE (LISTED RACE) Ive gone for Made In Taipan. Ran a very creditable second LTO to highly thought of Aranleigh in very testing ground. The heavy ground wont phase him at all and he was going very well 3 starts ago until running 5/6 from home. If he settles well then he will take the world of beating IMO.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.