Draw at 80'=Draw at FT?

Burran

Well I will try this and see if it's profitable. No realmoney invested for now but. I just got a feeling that this one could work. The trick is to put a live-bet on football matches when the game is a draw at the 80 minute mark. The odds is usually 1.40-1.50 at this time which means that around 65-70% of the matches must end in a draw for us to make a profit. I've been eyeing some results lately, no stats or anything, but my feeling is that when a game i drawn at 80 minutes it usually ends up in a draw. Let's see how it goes! My first bet will be on the argentinian match between Rosario and Argentinios. 1-1 at 75'...Bet will be placed at 80', if it's still a draw. Only playmoney for now remember... To make this a bit easier I will only use Bet365

Re: Draw at 80'=Draw at FT?

Ok so here goes Bet 1 Rosario-Argentinios 1-1 at 80' [email protected] 10u
1-1 FT +5u:ok We're off to a good start anyway. A whole bunch of matches tomorrow ofcourse. I will try to put as many bets I can on reasonable matches. I will stay away from games which are drawn at 80' but had a big favourite before the match started. Ofc the price for a draw in these games will be higher but usually big favs (1.40 or lower) gets the job done in the last 10 mins. An Under 20 game in Brazil being played right now. 2-1 the score now at 55' Will most probably try this one aswell if we have a draw at 80'

Re: Draw at 80'=Draw at FT?

Good luck with this mate. :ok My gut feel is that there is a lot of goals scored in the last 10 mins of matches but I wish you well. :) Wouldn't you be better off with Betfair prices?
I tend to agree with Hodgey that the amount of goals scored in the last 10 mins is more than most people realise. Best of luck with it though.:ok

Re: Draw at 80'=Draw at FT? We will see....two more winners here anyway. I skipped Bayern bcs I thought they would snatch a late winner. 1.90 would have been tasty though. Should have taken the Hamburg match aswell, but I missed that one, No problem if they score late goals, as long as both teams score. 2-2 in Frankfurt. 82' 2-1 90' 2-2. Newc-Birm is my next bet if it's still a draw in 4 mins.

Re: Draw at 80'=Draw at FT? Hehe, yep, that might be a better option...I wont go any further with this one. Ofc these bets aren't representative for all games played, but I think it looks to hard to make a profit this way. Not all glory hunts are good ones;)