Fallon Cleared!

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=racing/07/12/07/RACING_Fallon.html That must have been 1/10 on anyones book. Those guilty will no doubt be charged with something but again the jock gets away with it. Not sure what to make of it as it damages the name of racing but if you think the game is whiter than white you must be plain stupid.

Re: Fallon Cleared!

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=racing/07/12/07/RACING_Fallon.html That must have been 1/10 on anyones book. Those guilty will no doubt be charged with something but again the jock gets away with it. Not sure what to make of it as it damages the name of racing but if you think the game is whiter than white you must be plain stupid.
Gulty Bowles? Who is Guilty? Do you mean the HRA? It is excellant news, always thought there was no case to answer. Hope Fallon is not charged by the HRA over any improper stuff (such as using mobile phone etc) as he has suffered enough during the trial. Racing is not 100% straight but I would rather bet on racing than tennis, football, snooker, cricket, or any other sport. Those who think racing is bent may well be trying to blame others for their own poor "investments". If the game is bent then I would not be able to make a profit through studying form.

Re: Fallon Cleared! The HRA? What are they guilty of???? Everyone seems to have gotten off scot free... This is unbelievable IMO. I am sorry, but if Fallon did not purposely lose on Ballinger Ridge then I am a Celtic fan... Surely there is enough evidence based on that ride alone to charge him (and convict) with something...?! Look at the look on his face here (the Racing Post's splash page): http://www.racingpost.co.uk/news/splash.sd Now, if that is not a fcuking big smirk then I will never know! He is a lucky boy IMO. Still, he is undoubtadely a huge talent - and I shall look forward to see him riding (and trying) on the Coolmore horses next summer...

Gulty Bowles? Who is Guilty? Do you mean the HRA? It is excellant news, always thought there was no case to answer. Hope Fallon is not charged by the HRA over any improper stuff (such as using mobile phone etc) as he has suffered enough during the trial. Racing is not 100% straight but I would rather bet on racing than tennis, football, snooker, cricket, or any other sport. Those who think racing is bent may well be trying to blame others for their own poor "investments". If the game is bent then I would not be able to make a profit through studying form.
No, i hadnt read the entire piece so i wasnt sure if the punters would be charged with some wrongdoing. I agree with your statement & it is for that reason that we can make money as sometimes we know the inside info!
The HRA? What are they guilty of???? Everyone seems to have gotten off scot free... This is unbelievable IMO. I am sorry, but if Fallon did not purposely lose on Ballinger Ridge then I am a Celtic fan... Surely there is enough evidence based on that ride alone to charge him (and convict) with something...?! ...
its only fallon that has not ridden out to the line before ;), quite a few have done it & cop the 28 day ban but not a court case:ok

Re: Fallon Cleared! its the old smoke with out fire and its looks like he got off due to poor witness's rather than proving beyond doubt he is innocent. Bent as fook but im a bit pleased he 'got off' and lets face it , he has Got Off, as this would have dragged racing even more in the gutter. But while Fallon has been cleared its racing that can benifit more from this.....for now.

Re: Fallon Cleared! 12 jurors given the evidence, most punters i know dont know what "laying" a horse" is, so i doubt any tom dick or harry does either. Glad its all over & that we can return to normal. if anyone doesnt like fallon, they wont back him, but there are lots that will :ok

Re: Fallon Cleared! A shambles of a case just going on what i've read every day. The idiots laying the horses were dumb would be criminals that used multiple accounts on the same computer and the jury are supposed to study all the evidence, not just some selective evidence that the CPS want to use and ignore other evidence such as Jim McGraths statement. To the average layperson who knows nothing about racing you would have to question how when Fallon is meant to be have been pulling horses up he had a better strike rate etc. To the horse racing punters, betting on the top class races is not just racing snobbery, there is so much to win, there is history and prestige to the top class races and millions in prize money, a far cry from a class 5 seller on a Monday afternoon where you can probably make more money laying your horse that isn't trying than if it actually wins the bloody thing. I don't think the jockeys involved are completely innocent but the court of law says they are and that is what we have to accept. I had to laugh when I heard the news - I thought at least my little boy won't get bullied for being named after a criminal. :lol Can't wait to see Fallon back in this country riding the big winners again. He might be seen as a bit dodgy but if you wanted a jockey on your horse he'd be 1st choice for many. Welcome back Kieren, racing has missed you. :ok

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=racing/07/12/08/RACING_Fallon_Substitute.html "The 42-year-old tested positive for a banned substance after riding Myboycharlie in the Group One Prix Morny at Deauville on August 19." :spank
I personally won;t trust Fallon, Although he is a top jockey and very succesful, I have never once backed any horse he has been aboard. Just something about him I didnt/dont like. This "corruption" thing is never really going to go away, every loser he has is going to be examined and re-examined. Now on top of this, he has to answer a failed dope test. Not good for Racing all of this in my humble opinion. (May I just add, fair play to Coolmore for still standing by him, and allowing him to ride their stars in the countries he was permitted to ride)

Re: Fallon Cleared! he seems to have the knack of getting into trouble if you look back his name probably crops up more than any other jockey punching another jockey/the problem at cecils/the tommo case/ drug ban/this present case/another possible drug ban i dont think coolmore will put up with it any more and will show him the door