w.t.f. what did i do wrong??

teaulc

Re: w.t.f. what did i do wrong??

No probs :ok The Omaha Hi Lo chapter is by Mike Matasow :eyes but it is not bad The Pot Limit Omaha is by Chris Ferguson and it is very good
I'm sure I've heard a few of the pro's on High Stakes Poker complimenting "The Mouth" on his Omaha play. At the mo, I'm interested in Pot Limit Omaha, so will look forward to the input from "Jesus". (Bloody good job he's not known as Mohamed! :lol) I ordered the book five minutes after my previous post :ok

I'm sure I've heard a few of the pro's on High Stakes Poker complimenting "The Mouth" on his Omaha play. At the mo, I'm interested in Pot Limit Omaha, so will look forward to the input from "Jesus". (Bloody good job he's not known as Mohamed! :lol) I ordered the book five minutes after my previous post :ok
Yes I agree the mouth is a great Hi Lo player :ok The roll of the eyes was because I doubt he has the literary skills to string a sentence together never mind a full chapter, so I guess it is his thoughts and written by Michael Craig.

The roll of the eyes was because I doubt he has the literary skills to string a sentence together never mind a full chapter' date=' so I guess it is his thoughts and written by Michael Craig.[/quote'] If the chapter doesn't constantly refer to the reader as "You idiot!", then I guess its ghosted :lol