PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red

GaF

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red Thanks Mark and 32red for an excellent tourny - really well supported by punterslounge. well played all and well done to those in the cash. Merry Xmas to all at 32red:ok Damo

Full result is below. $5 refunds will be done shortly. 1 Tom_Hedonist 2 philossify 3 runadrum 4 Billyhills

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red Well done all and thanks to pl/32red for organising this:clap Must say though very dissapointed in some of the play,it is worth remembering when I am bluffing with total garbage and you have the nuts you can still fold in the interest of my bank account:moon Seriously though good game and good fun love the pl only games even if i only play them briefly:lol

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red Hapy with my 23rd place finish.... (considering I was nowhere near a PC last night and still finished higher than GaF? and Valiant) :lol:lol:lol Looks like a fun game was had.... Just one questiont though... Does Mark_32Red get his $5 back too ;);)

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red Great Game as usual, Nicking my blinds while i travel home from work you thieves:lol Well I would of done the same anyway;) Done well to finish 20th, think i should of pushedthe hand before to runa's 22. well done all who cashed. And a big thanks to PL and 32 red for the game. See you all tonight

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red Great tourney last night guys:ok. Thanks to all at 32Red and PL for organising this.:notworthy I did notice a disturbing hole in my game last night though. Seemingly, unless I get premium hands every couple of minutes, I'm useless and cannot hope to win.:lol

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red

My only surprise is that when I logged on i thought Run would have steamed it with the luck he was getting' date='but that must have run out when i was knocked out.:loon[/quote'] Two mistakes when down to the last three, both against Phil. First folded JQ on a flop of JTT when convinced myself he had a ten (which he didn't) and then with KQ called his all-in with A2 (nothing helped me and I think he hit the ace but didn't need to). I still had 30k then but my opponents no longer feared me and the writing was on the wall ! Well played all in the money and sorry again to all those who didn't deserve to go out to me.