Bandy, 5 - 7/12

G:G

Villa - Edsbyn Edsbyn @ 2.00 Unibet I really like this odds for Edsbyn, they have started in a bit of a dissapointing way but I don't doubt their capacity for one second. They smashed Tillberga 15-2 last match, a very expected win but nevertheless a good sign that the scoring worked so well, Tillberga may be weak but to score 15 at least should mean confidence boost for Edsbyn. Villa have been a negative surprise for me, I thought they would be stronger this season than last season and maybe get closer to the absolute top, but so far they have only won 2/6 matches, lost latest away to Broberg 5-8 and before that at home to Vetlanda 4-5. Villa will get better, that's my firm belief, but so will Edsbyn, and I still rank Edsbyn a lot higher than Villa, I think Edsbyn are about to start a good streak now and evens for Edsbyn to win is a very good deal imo. Tillberga - IFK Vänersborg Vänersborg @ 1.95 Nordicbet There's a clear difference in class between these two teams this season, they were a lot moe evenvly matched last season. Vänersborg 2-1-2 so far, lost at home to Sandviken 2-4 and away to leaders Motala 4-6, got a strong 6-6 at home vs Edsbyn, add a solid 7-2 win at home vs Vetlanda and 6-4 away vs Broberg. Impressing results imo, their defence is very solid, to only allow Sandviken to score four really proves that Vänersborg are very tough to score against. Tillberga were supposed to struggle this season, but I thought they would start better than this: 0-1-4 25-47, only point so far was 7-7 at home vs Broberg. Tillberga's defence doesn't work atm, thats very obvious, 2-15 away vs Edsbyn Sunday is simply not acceptable. I doubt that Tillberga will improve for this match already, it takes time to build confidence and to get a defence to work, another problem for Tillberga is that player Fosshaug, their keyplayer in the attack, is suspended in this match just like in the match vs Edsbyn.

Re: Bandy, 5/12 Hammarby - Vetlanda Vetlanda @ 2.50 Ladbrokes This odds is way too high imo, I can't see any reason to why Hammarby should be big favourites in this match. Hammarby have started with two wins at home and three losses away, they are usually a strong hometeam so no surprise there. I still don't think that Hammarby have showed much even at home, so far they have met Gripen, 8-3 and Sirius, 9-3, two teams that are weak and have started really poor, Gripen have lost 5/5, Sirius one win and four losses, the win vs really weak Tillberga. Vetlanda will be a much tougher test, they have proved that they can perform well without their three (still) injured key players, 4-0-2 their record, 1-0-1 away. Vetlanda lost the first two matches, now I think they have a good chance at making their winning streak at least five matches.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.