Ladbrokes Christmas Tournament - December 9th

ShazeR

Here’s an early Christmas present for all new players at Ladbrokes. On December 9th the Ladbrokes Christmas Tournament will take place, the buy in will be $5 + $0.50 and Ladbrokes will add a festive $3,000 to the prize pool. That’s not all, Laddies will generously donate two tickets to attend the Poker Million VI Final Party at a glitzy top hotel in Central London. Also up for grabs is a Chelsea FC shirt signed by the Premiership winning team of 2005/06. Jingle Bells!

Re: Ladbrokes Christmas Tournament - December 9th

Here’s an early Christmas present for all new players at Ladbrokes. On December 9th the Ladbrokes Christmas Tournament will take place, the buy in will be $5 + $0.50 and Ladbrokes will add a festive $3,000 to the prize pool. That’s not all, Laddies will generously donate two tickets to attend the Poker Million VI Final Party at a glitzy top hotel in Central London. Also up for grabs is a Chelsea FC shirt signed by the Premiership winning team of 2005/06. Jingle Bells!
It all sounds so good till they get to the bit about the Chelsea shirt :lol - still if I win the shirt I suppose some idiot Chelsea supporter will hand over some dosh for it on ebay :rollin.

Re: Ladbrokes Christmas Tournament - December 9th

It all sounds so good till they get to the bit about the Chelsea shirt :lol - still if I win the shirt I suppose some idiot Chelsea supporter will hand over some dosh for it on ebay :rollin.
you could always cut it up and when you run out of loo roll use it to wipe your arse on mate :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol