• 18:00 Gnuf City $5000 Gtd
    • 18:00 Mansion $1000 Weekly
    • 19:00 Laddies Inside Poker Pokergod2
    • 19:30 GNUF One Dollar Baby
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 32Red Be The Bounty Christmas Special
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st December**

Final one tomorrow at 6pm :sad Might look like a steep buy-in of $10 in total, but, if the earlier competitions are anything to go by, there should still be some cracking value here. Also, if I can make 2 Final Tables, then the standard can't be that high :loon. I think that 126 has been the highest number of entries so far, so plenty of overlay, even if that number increases (with plenty of PL :ok). :hope to all who play. McG
Think this post is worth emphasizing - I deposited $20 for these games, now got almost $300 - and I'm sure other PL'rs have done better - this is EASY MONEY - If you are playing tomorrow night, you shouldn't miss out the gnuf game!!! (Double guarantee for the last one)

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st December** I emailed them yesterday - got this reply - disappointing that they know, but do nothing - If I cash, I would expect my prize to be doubled, as should all PL'rs :ok

You are correct, there is either an error in the prize pool amount or an error in the tournament description. I'm going to forward this to the tournament manager for investigation. Don't let it bother you Trevor, we will get this corrected as soon as possible.

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st December** Similarly, just got this response: Hi Stephen, Thank you for contacting Gnuf. The prize pool for that tournament is $5000, the prize is just stated wrong on the poker client. we are sorry for any misleading information. If you need any further assistance in this particular issue, please refer to the Ticket ID MJE9J9D4. Best Regards Amanda @ Gnuf Support - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hi The above tourney, starting at 19:00 CET (ID 1280455) is showing a prize pool of $2500, but was advertised as being $5000 Guaranteed. Will it be changed soon? Please advise ASAP Stephen (AKA HectorMcG)

out 51st in focus' date=' every time I made a bet Staro re-raised me all-in---every time:@, called him with KK he turned AQo, you know the rest:wall[/quote'] Oh rats, I've just been moved to his table. :sad But juma and jomell are there too :ok :ok

Sundays V-roll satellite is in the lobby for those of us planing on going to Disneyland in 2010
Drinking for 10 hours on the pretence of the youngest lad turning 13 today - but I'm fecked if I can see this tourney!:loon Can somenone confirm I'm being stupid and it's there in front of me!:ok Cheers TQM

pokergods looking after me in gnuf so far anyway
Yes, on the same table as GaF, juma and me, you shoved with AK on a K4x flop, and were called by 44 - Ace on the turn, and another on the river :ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 1st December** On the final table on GNUF, but not going for me at the moment :sad My AQ all in pre flop turned over by AJ, then my AT all in pre flop turned over by QT ...... Strider and McG still there too :ok