32 Red Christmas

dobbin

Re: 32 Red Christmas Managed to recover my losses in getting 32 Redbacks and having got to 133 now have a profit of $21.50 plus another $32 bonus chip coming - easy money - thats a $34.30 turnaround over about 400 played hands of $.25/.50 limit - god what a load of muppets play limit poker at those levels ......they don't know the meaning of the word fold :rollin These redback collection bonuses are a good opion provided you are [obviously] better than joe public and be reasonably sure of a profit . Biggest problem is length of time - it took me ages at 0.25/0.50 FL to get 132 redbacks and therefor I intend to use these as an excuse to attempt a move up to the $1/$2 FL tables and quadruple my rate of earning points - especially important if I am to achieve the 320 point requirements later in the month for the $75 and $100 chips. These bonus chips add that few extra % to the game that make it an attractive way of risking and getting more money. Trouble is I'll miss the 0.25/0.50 FL regular muppets.