Bulgarian APFG (30 November-2 December)

Friday 30 November 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Belasitsa Petrich v Marek Dupnitsa (12:00 GMT)1.504.007.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Saturday 1 December 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Pirin Blagoevgrad v Beroe (12:00 GMT)1.574.006.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Spartak Varna v Cherno more Varna (12:00 GMT)2.253.503.30104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Vidima-Rakovski v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (12:00 GMT)4.503.601.87104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 2 December 2007
Litex Lovech v Botev Plovdiv (12:00 GMT)1.147.0017.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Lokomotiv Sofia v Slavia Sofia (12:00 GMT)1.653.756.00104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Vihren Sandanski v Chernomorets B (12:00 GMT)1.863.503.80109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Levski Sofia v CSKA Sofia (13:30 GMT)2.303.103.00110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Bulgarian APFG (30 November-2 December) Previews later from me, but some early thoughts... A lot of derby games this round... On Friday, we have a hot regional derby vs relegation battlers Bela and Marek. Both teams have some decent potential, but show poor display. Bela is not such big favourites, as the odds are saying, but we should wait for the team news , and then to make a bet in this game... On Saturday, we have a big seaside derby. The battle for Varna, Spartak vs Cherno More... Hard game, both teams with chances to win, team news here are also very important, as Cherno More have one or two players with great class, who can make the difference in that game... On Sunday, we have two capital derby games. Lokomotiv vs Slavia, which is called "the little derby of Sofia" , and of course, the "big one" , Levski vs Cska . For the first one, I believe that Slavia can surprise Loko. Lokomotiv are not so convincing in last games, they are not playing very well, and in this game, Slavia can bite them. Still, there is time until the kick-off, but price like 1.65 for home win is too low atm ... And finally, Levski-Cska... I cannot say anything right now, I should wait until Sunday... :)

Re: Bulgarian APFG (30 November-2 December) Every punter I know is expecting a boring game and an Under in Levski-CSKA, leaning slightly toward Levski, first because of the recent H2H games and second if Levski lose, the gap between the two teams will be bad too big. The good news about CSKA is that the team has some new and important players who do not suffer from the Levski syndrome. As of Levski despite the fact they somehow look weaker this year, as soon as the CSKA-game comes they seem to rise for the occasion. IMO this is the one and only game in this country which is worth following atm, the expected outcome should be a low-scoring draw, but for no good reason I feel that this time it will be a high-scoring match, hard to say who would prevail. No bet for me, as I never bet on Bulgarian games, but the odds for the Over should be very good and worth a small bet. Good luck

Re: Bulgarian APFG (30 November-2 December) Pirin Blagoevgrad - Beroe Stara Zagora 1 @ 1.44 at Sportingbet Well, not big odds, but for me the home side will win this one. After the good start that Pirin made, they are now in a row of five games without a win at home - 4 losses and a draw vs Levski. Pirin is a decent team, who should not be involved in relegation fights, but they should not fight for European places, too. They just do not have the required qualities for that. A mid-table place is what they deserve. Currently, they are in 6th position, I think that at the end of the season they will drop one position or two, and this would be fair enough. But in today`s game, they are a class above their opponents. Beroe won some pts in last games, but they are still unpredictable. Still do not have a coach, and Nikolay Demirev, who manages the team until the appointment of the new one, have very poor tactical and managerial knowledges. Besides, Beroe have some problems with their squad. They will leave for Blagoevgrad with only 16 players available,some of them are under the age of 21. Beroe makes good games at home, but on road is one of the poorest - only one draw, and only one goal scored in seven visits this season. Pirin will be without suspended Rizov, so this means - full squad. Coach Mihtarski said, that in this one game Pirin does not play vs Sofian club, so the players do not have enough arguments to complain if they do no win, and vs Beroe they will be happy only with the three points, which I think that they will get today, so I will be on the home side here, with full strength , 10/10. GL ... :) :cheers: