Help!!!!

donna1

just tried to log on to paradise poker, and since the upgrade i cant get in, thought it was my laptop as i have vista on it(and it doesnt let me download al lot of things) but ive tried on my home computer and all i get is a message saying poker exe has stopped this program from working, and then shuts it down anybody who can help me get this sorted please:hope

Re: Help!!!! Ooooo they changed all the lobby features round but it doesn't give you a decent description on the sit and go tourny's(i.e telling you it pays to 4 places on the main screen). Oooo and you can block chat from pillocks on the table,so that's the box ticked for blocking Damo.:lol Oooo and oh poo they now got Blackjack. Ooooo and they speeded up the dealing and made the countdown clock smoother. Ooooo coloured chat.

Re: Help!!!! :ok Yep - the Virgin update seemed to fix the described Paradise problem for me...... nice suggestion .... ... ooops may have spoken too soon....... I can logon provided I don't transfer any money into poker account - if I try that I get the poker.exe problem ..... without transferring money it makes it hard to enter tonights Euroliga :cry

Guest gazza271

Re: Help!!!!

Thought it was just me :loon Was on a rant on a different thread then noticed this one. What a joke is Boss media, no wonder we are all slowly changing sites. :wall
Trouble is mate I actually like BOSS :unsure I like the software and the tournys and my main bankroll is on Virgin. I'm just hoping that although,yeah it is frustrating this update will be for the better and tbh Boss have been much much better over the last 12 months :ok