Trevor Immelman11.00
Luke Donald13.00
Geoff Ogilvy13.00
Henrik Stenson11.00
Rory Sabbatini13.00
Stewart Cink15.00
Niclas Fasth17.00
Charl Schwartzel26.00

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge TOURNAMENT HD2HD ERNIE ELS 1.67 vs ADAM SCOTT 2.20 JUSTIN ROSE 1.80 vs TREVOR IMMELMAN 2.00 RETIEF GOOSEN 1.90 vs RORY SABBATINI 1.90 GEOFF OGILVY 1.90 vs HENRICK STENSON 1.90 LUKE DONALD 1.85 vs NICHLAS FASTH 1.95 CHARLES SHWARTZEL 1.80 vs STEWART CINK 2.00

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge I think Ernie Els is a false favourie here. Even though its Ernie's home tourny i just don't think his game is up to scratch just yet to take out a tourny. Justin Rose is coming off a win at the Volvo Masters, his game looks very good at this stage of the year but i don't think he is ready to string 2 wins in a row just yet Trevor Immelman is coming of the back of a tied for 7th at the UBS HONG KONG OPEN and at his home tourny i think he's ready to fire. Also i fancy Adam scott to tear it up this weekend SO MY BEST BETS OF THE NEDBANK CHALLENGE ARE: TREVOR IMMELMAN to win TOURNY @ 12.00 ADAM SCOTT to win TOURNY @ 8.50 TREVOR IMMELMAN tournement hd2hd vs JUSTIN ROSE @ 2.00 ADAM SCOTT tournement hd2hd vs ERNIE ELS @ 2.20 GOODLUCK WITH YOUR PUNTING FOR THIS NEDBANK CHALLENGE EVENT :ok

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge :welcome JAY JAY :welcome Welcome to punterslounge jay jay. Thats a realy good point that i didn't no about Ernie using new clubs! Everybody knows new clubs can put your yardages out just enough to hurt your score. Although Ernie would have used these clubs on the practice range for hours, he may find himself not hitting a certain club the distance he would expect. Stenson is a very good and solid preformer, who hardly ever puts in a bad 72 holes, and Retief looks to be getting back into the grove so a couple of nice picks at alright odds jay. GOODLUCK WITH YOUR BETS :ok

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge Sorry for not posting earlier on, but I am currently on H Stenson and T Immelman. A mixed start with Immelmen sitting nicely at the top of the leaderboard but Stenson has struggled and is at par. Incidently, I still think there is value to be had in play after the first round. Stenson is currently at 26.00, which despite being five shots behind is very generous. Stenson is one who can get the birdies required to shoot back up into the reckoning.

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge NEDBANK GOLF CHALLENGE LEADERBOARD AFTER 1ST ROUND

PosNameScoreHoleTodayRnd1Rnd2Rnd3Rnd4Total
1Trevor Immelman-518-56767
Adam Scott-518-56767
3Luke Donald-418-46868
Justin Rose-418-46868
5Ernie Els-318-36969
Geoff Ogilvy-318-36969
7Stewart CinkE18E7272
Henrik StensonE18E7272
9Niclas Fasth+218+27474
Retief Goosen+218+27474
Charl Schwartzel+218+27474
12Rory Sabbatini+418+47676

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge Thx jay, i had 5 bets today with $1000 spent :hope Adam Scott to win nedbank $200 @ 8.00 Adam Scott hd2hd over 72holes vs Ernie els $200 @ 2.05 Trevor Immelman to win nedbank $200 @ 11.00 Trevor Immelmen hd2hd over 72 holes vs Justin Rose $200 @ 2.05 2 leg multi:Trevor Immelman rd1 2ball vs Justin Rose/Adam Scott rd 1 2ball vs Charl Schwartzel $200 @ 3.90 Adam scott and Trevor Immelman share the lead @ -5 so perfect start for me. Won my first 2 leg multi :nana but T.Immelman made me sweat it out :$ :pukewith a 7 footer at the 18th for me to win so thankyou Mr.Immelman :ok

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge Richard there offering 30.00 about stenson on betfair if your interested. Also there offering 12.00 about Geoff Olgilvy on betfair and with him just 2 strokes of the lead he looks overs to me. If Olgilvy turns it on he can score with the best of them and with my 2 top picks tied for the lead i might have a 100 dollar saver on olgilvy to win @ 12.00

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge

Saturday 2 ball bet, Cink To Beat the Gosse 13-8 Ladbrokes, cink leads 7 to 2 ,this year on 3 round scores , so this is value imo Good luck all
MATE I'M SORRY TO SAY I'VE GONE THE OTHER WAY WITH GOOSEN 2 WIN! GL THOUGH AND LET THE BETTER MAN WIN

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge

I think Ernie Els is a false favourie here. Even though its Ernie's home tourny i just don't think his game is up to scratch just yet to take out a tourny. Justin Rose is coming off a win at the Volvo Masters, his game looks very good at this stage of the year but i don't think he is ready to string 2 wins in a row just yet Trevor Immelman is coming of the back of a tied for 7th at the UBS HONG KONG OPEN and at his home tourny i think he's ready to fire. Also i fancy Adam scott to tear it up this weekend SO MY BEST BETS OF THE NEDBANK CHALLENGE ARE: TREVOR IMMELMAN to win TOURNY @ 12.00 ADAM SCOTT to win TOURNY @ 8.50 TREVOR IMMELMAN tournement hd2hd vs JUSTIN ROSE @ 2.00 ADAM SCOTT tournement hd2hd vs ERNIE ELS @ 2.20 GOODLUCK WITH YOUR PUNTING FOR THIS NEDBANK CHALLENGE EVENT :ok
WELL DONE TO TREVOR IMMELMAN FOR WINNING THE 2007 NEDBANK GOLF CHALLENGE!!!!! I HOPE EVERYONE FOLLOWED MY PICK AS HE MADE ME A MASSIVE PROFIT :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Golf: Nedbank Challenge Lol stupid me thought the 16th was the 18th! I was watching it but was listening to something else ans as i glanced up i saw the 18th hole but it was the 16th! You could imagine my shock when i turned back 25 mins later and saw immelman putting to win! I thought this must bve wrong! Lucky he won in the end!