STT Hand - Should I have called?

bigphil2

Here's a hand I'm not entirely convinced I should have played the way I did on the river. 4th hand of a 6-seater STT on PKR, so no clues about my opponents. Table #5098888 - STT #3462635 Starting Hand #250548763 Last Hand #250547958 Game Type: Hold'em Limit Type: No Limit Table Type: Tournament Money Type: TOURNAMENT CHIPS Blinds are now $15/$30 Button is at seat 5 Seat 1: KNIKEDIK - $1470 Seat 2: HarrytheCat - $1500 Seat 3: numbskull1977 - $1815 Seat 4: antonberg - $1485 Seat 5: Sorife - $1305 Seat 6: babsan - $1425 Moving Button to seat 6 KNIKEDIK posts small blind ($15) HarrytheCat posts big blind ($30) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Jc Qd] to numbskull1977 numbskull1977 calls $30 antonberg calls $30 Sorife folds babsan folds KNIKEDIK calls $30 HarrytheCat checks Dealing Flop [Kh As Ks] KNIKEDIK checks HarrytheCat checks numbskull1977 bets $90 antonberg folds KNIKEDIK calls $90 HarrytheCat calls $90 Dealing Turn [9h] KNIKEDIK checks HarrytheCat checks numbskull1977 checks Dealing River [Td] KNIKEDIK bets $90 HarrytheCat raises to $180 numbskull1977 calls $180 KNIKEDIK raises to $1350 (all-in) HarrytheCat raises to $1380 (all-in) numbskull1977 ????? As you can see I limped UTG and then made a bluff at the pot on the flop, and checked the turn. What would your play be on the river?

Re: STT Hand - Should I have called? Fold pre flop every single time as a) it's a weak hand and b) you're out of position for the rest of the hand. But playing from the flop onwards: Flop - three players to act after you - betting here is ambitious to say the least. I think you have to assume with so many others in the pot at least 1 will have an A or K so it's a check/fold for me. Turn: As the other 2 checked it just looks like full house all over, it just looks like they're slow playing at least trips after the flat calls on that flop. What are they likely to be calling with? i'd say K9/J - A9/Q fits a limp call pre flop to what they'd call on the flop. AK is unlikely as you might expect a re-raise pre flop. River: The way this hand has panned out i think one has K10. I like the initial 180 call on the river, but then with 2 all ins i'd fold. The check on the turn then the uber action on the river just seems like a classic monster hand.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.