Saturday PL Placepot thread

bowles10

I take a selection of the tips / analysis from the daily threads to finalise these: Haydock 12.30 No selections in the daily thread - revert to Fav 1.05 Degas Art / Pouvoir 1.35 De soto / Taranis / Ungaro / Old Benny / Fair Question 2.05 Kauto star 2.35 Limerick boy / Heez a dreamer / Cloudy lane 3.10 Brave Villa Total perm 1 x 2 x 5 x 1 x 3 x 1 = 30 bets

Re: Saturday PL Placepot thread

I take a selection of the tips / analysis from the daily threads to finalise these: Haydock 12.30 No selections in the daily thread - revert to Fav 1.05 Degas Art / Pouvoir 1.35 De soto / Taranis / Ungaro / Old Benny / Fair Question 2.05 Kauto star 2.35 Limerick boy / Heez a dreamer / Cloudy lane 3.10 Brave Villa Total perm 1 x 2 x 5 x 1 x 3 x 1 = 30 bets
:hope:hope:hope Brave Villa

I take a selection of the tips / analysis from the daily threads to finalise these: Haydock 12.30 No selections in the daily thread - revert to Fav :) 1.05 Degas Art / Pouvoir :) 1.35 De soto / Taranis :) / Ungaro / Old Benny / Fair Question 2.05 Kauto star :) 2.35 Limerick boy / Heez a dreamer :)/ Cloudy lane 3.10 Brave Villa Total perm 1 x 2 x 5 x 1 x 3 x 1 = 30 bets
Just tidying this up. Got to the last leg but no cigar however as Carl says, not a good payout £18.40. Bet 1 - stake total x 30

Ascot 12.10 Fav :) 12.45 Potts of magic / arafan :) 1.20 newlittle bric / aztec warrior NR but fav unpl :$ 1.50 Hardy eustace :)/ overstrand 2.20 Pablo de charmil/ charlton kings 2.55 all 3 runners :) 1 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 3 = 48 bets really late!
4 out of 6 but only got to 3rd leg before crashing out Bet 2 = stake x 48

Re: Saturday PL Placepot thread Newbury today (taken from most of the PL selections today) 12.30 Helens vision / favourite 1.00 Livingonmaknifeedge 1.35 Percussionist / Bohemian spirit 2.05 Inglis drever / Special Envoy / Blazing bailey 2.40 Denman / New Alco 3.15 Whispered secret / Patricks nineteenth / Free gift / Chief Yeoman Bets 2x1x2x3x2x4 = 96 bets A big perm today but we have 4 in the last just in case!

Newbury today (taken from most of the PL selections today) 12.30 Helens vision 1st :clap/ favourite 1.00 Livingonmaknifeedge 1.35 Percussionist / Bohemian spirit 2nd :) 2.05 Inglis drever 1st :)/ Special Envoy 2nd :)/ Blazing bailey 2.40 Denman 1st :)/ New Alco 3.15 Whispered secret 3rd:) / Patricks nineteenth / Free gift / Chief Yeoman 2nd :) Bets 2x1x2x3x2x4 = 96 bets A big perm today but we have 4 in the last just in case!
it paid £317, we were let down on the 2nd leg costing us 4 lines. Bet 3 - stake x 96.

So that's two weeks running we've been let down by just have the one selection in a race!
its annoying but i have to get this up at a reasonable time & there was only 1 selection in that race within the threads i could find. I knew straight away it would be that one that would kill us!!!

Re: Saturday PL Placepot thread Thought I'd get this up as Bowles is not around. All from pl selections 144 lines but confident we can get this up. Sandown Leg 1 - County Zen Leg 2 - fav, Scaramouche, Midas Way, Histroic Place Leg 3 - Move Over Miami, Pancake, Marodima Leg 4 - Voy Poy ustedas, Ashley Brooke Leg 5 - Breedsbreeze, Ring the Boss, Oceanos des Obeaux Leg 6 - Kock de La Vesvre, McEvoy

Thought I'd get this up as Bowles is not around. All from pl selections 144 lines but confident we can get this up. Sandown Leg 1 - County Zen Leg 2 - fav, Scaramouche, Midas Way, Histroic Place Leg 3 - Move Over Miami, Pancake, Marodima Leg 4 - Voy Poy ustedas, Ashley Brooke Leg 5 - Breedsbreeze, Ring the Boss, Oceanos des Obeaux Leg 6 - Kock de La Vesvre, McEvoy
yeah, sorry mate, was down at Sandown so couldnt get this on last race failure by the looks of things.

Re: Saturday PL Placepot thread I will make sure i get this on tomorrow especially for Cheltenham meeting. So make sure you stick some horses & reasons in the daily thread & i will pick up them up & do the placepot. It paid £465 today & tomorrow is sure to be a bumper day again. I will need to post it around 11.45am.

I will make sure i get this on tomorrow especially for Cheltenham meeting. So make sure you stick some horses & reasons in the daily thread & i will pick up them up & do the placepot. It paid £465 today & tomorrow is sure to be a bumper day again. I will need to post it around 11.45am.
Can I be a cheeky git and ask for 11.30 please.:spank As i am off to work around 11.35 :lol:lol

Can I be a cheeky git and ask for 11.30 please.:spank As i am off to work around 11.35 :lol:lol
will try, the earlier the better for me as im off to footie. :ok can you post up the distances tomorrow Kev, i got on too late & was going to go unders, not sure what the total was but i thought there would be a couple of tight ones.
Dont like after eventing but have to mention that I got it up at Cheltenham today. Took me 144 lines to do it but got it up to value of 40p in the end so was well pleased.
i make that a profit althought 144 lines is some bet. I like to keep it below 100 if i can. I would have gone out 1st leg TBH, but the toher 5 were achievable & the short fav getting beat in the 4 runner race was ideal.

Re: Saturday PL Placepot thread ok, we are getting there, so far i have 12.20 Franchoek (1) 12.55 Hasty Prince/Maljimar (2) 1.30 Gwanako / Pouvoir / My turn now (3) 2.05 Tidal bay (1) 2.40 Idole first/new little bric/ abragante/ kinght legend (4) 3.10 Katchit/Sublimity/Macs joy (3) so far that adds up to 72 bets which isnt bad. I am not worried about the 1st race but may have to stick something in to the 2.05 race in case something happens to Tidal bay. Duc de regniere would seem the sensible choice. will put final one up at 11.15 ish.

will try, the earlier the better for me as im off to footie. :ok can you post up the distances tomorrow Kev, i got on too late & was going to go unders, not sure what the total was but i thought there would be a couple of tight ones.
Saved your money mate It was over 45L Hoping they put them up before 11.30 for Cheltenham.:hope Thanks for the PP sorting mate:ok

Saved your money mate It was over 45L Hoping they put them up before 11.30 for Cheltenham.:hope Thanks for the PP sorting mate:ok
the 24l winner killed it. I am worried about how far Franchoek may win & maybe also Tidal bay, but the others look tight again. Betfair go 28.9 sell 31.9 buy. I have a feeling it will be close. Can t see the other odds with the bookies, was looking for a bet under 35L if poss.

ok, we are getting there, so far i have 12.20 Franchoek (1) 12.55 Hasty Prince/Maljimar (2) 1.30 Gwanako / Pouvoir / My turn now (3) 2.05 Tidal bay / Duc de regniere (2) 2.40 Idole first/new little bric/ abragante/ kinght legend (4) 3.10 Katchit/Sublimity/Macs joy (3) so far that adds up to 72 bets which isnt bad. I am not worried about the 1st race but may have to stick something in to the 2.05 race in case something happens to Tidal bay. Duc de regniere would seem the sensible choice. will put final one up at 11.15 ish.
Thats 144 bets now which i think is too many. I'll leave it as that however i would trim it down by taking out Macs joy & pouvoir making it 64 bets in total which is better i feel.

Re: Saturday PL Placepot thread Had a small bet on a Cheltenham placepot today with minimum stakes as there were decent place prospects in each imo. Sorry for posting after the first race but the pick in the first was easy although it didn`t win Leg 1 - Franchoek Leg 2 Saintsaire & Tramantano Leg 3 - My Turn Now & Liberate Leg 4 - Tidal Bay Leg 5 - Il Duce & New Alco Leg 6 - Katchit

ok, we are getting there, so far i have 12.20 Franchoek (1) :D 12.55 Hasty Prince/Maljimar (2) 1.30 Gwanako / Pouvoir :D/ My turn now (3) 2.05 Tidal bay (1) :D 2.40 Idole first/new little bric/ abragante/ kinght legend (4) 3.10 Katchit :D/Sublimity/Macs joy (3) so far that adds up to 72 bets which isnt bad. I am not worried about the 1st race but may have to stick something in to the 2.05 race in case something happens to Tidal bay. Duc de regniere would seem the sensible choice. will put final one up at 11.15 ish.
that wasnt good enough today, & i took Pouvoir out to reduce the bets. next week.... it paid £260 odd today

Re: Saturday PL Placepot thread ascot today leg 1 Fundalmentalist / fav leg 2 Cruising river leg 3 Special envoy / kasbah bliss / BJK leg 4 Chivalry / jack the gaint / trouble at bay / altihar leg 5 prince de bersy leg 6 noble alan small one today with not many selections in the daily thread 24 bets

ascot today leg 1 Fundalmentalist :ok/ fav leg 2 Cruising river leg 3 Special envoy / kasbah bliss / BJK:ok leg 4 Chivalry / jack the gaint:ok / trouble at bay / altihar leg 5 prince de bersy:ok leg 6 noble alan small one today with not many selections in the daily thread 24 bets
4 out of 6
haydock today leg 1 Naiad Du Misselot:ok leg 2 fav :ok leg 3 fav leg 4 fav:ok leg 5 Royal rosa / Limerick boy / Captain Corelli / cloudy lane:ok leg 6 fav (only 4 tran fav was 2nd so it doesnt count) could have done with some more selections guys but there you go 4 bets
4 out of 6 how did that pay £3700??????????????

• 4 weeks later...