• 18:00 Mansion $1000 Weekly Freeroll
    • 19:30 Gnuf One Dollar Baby
    • 20:00 Blue Square APAT
    • 20:00 Intertops OFC Challenge
    • 20:30 Paradise Euroliga
    • 21:00 Sky Poker The Open
    • 21:30 32Red Be the Bounty
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: **Poker Saturday 24th November** GaF, The V-Roll Final is on Sunday night and withat least 22 members participating, it'll probably be the most popular vote in the poll for the Focus Game! This is a bit unfair on folk that didn't play any qualifiers or didn't qualify - I would suggest that the 2nd most popular vote should be the Focus! :unsure By the way, I'm in so I'm not saying this for selfish reasons! :ok Have a nice Saturday folks! TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 24th November** My temptation is the V Roll game should be the focus game if it has the most votes and is eligible - if you're not good enough to qualify (like me) then it's tough luck........ however, as it starts before 7pm, it cannot be considered.... Was tempted to change the 7pm cut off for the weekends, however have made no decision yet, so it stands.... Regarding tonight - the BeTheBounty is a rebuy, so cannot be the focus game..... EDIT It seems Bethebounty is NOT a rebuy, so can be focus

Re: **Poker Saturday 24th November**

we used to have earlier games on a saturday but it would be hard with the vote
A good chance that I'll remove the 7pm restriction next weekend (and have an earlier "judgement" on the poll) :ok Though the earlier games before weren't particularly well supported ....
How about setting aside certain days where theres a wider window(of time) for focus games perhaps 2 days a week' date=' I'd personally prefer the later the better.[/quote'] Not sure I understand the reasoning :unsure at the moment there are no restrictions on how late a focus game can be .... by widening the window, the only impact it can have is to have earlier games :unsure