Stats

bowles10

After playing for 3 days on the stats using Masseys site, i have been impressed by the results. I only measured the favs chances & then whether to lay or back it. If it was a lay i tried to also look for the winner. The results over the 3 days ended up as : Warwick Lays 3/3 100% SR Warwick bets 3/4 75% SR Hereford bets 1/1 100% SR Wincanton lays 2/2 100% SR Wincanton bets 2/5 40% SR Ascot Lays 1/1 100% SR Exeter lays 2/2 100% SR Exeter bets 2/4 50% Total lays 8/8 100% SR Total bets 8/14 57.14% I really think this can improve my betting from now on after these results. It could be a fluke but hopefully PL will benefit from this type of analysis.

Re: Stats Thanks guys, the appreciation is nice but i also want to know your views on this type of selection based criteria, Ginger highlights that its far too early to know which i agree with, however you have to start somewhere & if i am not careful, i may make a mistake & end up with a lay winning. All i have done this week is concentrate on the poor record of favs in certain races at certain tracks. Perhaps i will have to put a cap on the price level i.e under 2/1 therefore i only need to hit 66% success rate all the time to break even.

Re: Stats

Thanks guys, the appreciation is nice but i also want to know your views on this type of selection based criteria, Ginger highlights that its far too early to know which i agree with, however you have to start somewhere & if i am not careful, i may make a mistake & end up with a lay winning. All i have done this week is concentrate on the poor record of favs in certain races at certain tracks. Perhaps i will have to put a cap on the price level i.e under 2/1 therefore i only need to hit 66% success rate all the time to break even.
The only way your going to find out is by continuing the trial..... and obviously be very careful what your laying! :ok