** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sistema español ;=)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Sistema español ;=)

hey gonxa what heppened to these selections m8? how were u selecting them out of curiosity or was it just the odds? cheers
news paperr tips with odds ounder 3 or 3.5... but i hade to work to much :lol i was working on a system with AMRatings on paper with success, and now i'm starting to post those pics. sorry

Re: Sistema español ;=) hey no need to apologise m8, it was good while it ran, i just followed it but not 4 real money yet. when u say newspaper tipsters.....do u mean racing post table or other place for lookinng for selections and do you mean all newspapers or only certain ones? ill monitor this for 2 weeks if you give me selection process and if it returns profit I dont mind posting on here for you. Good luck with your new system.:ok

Re: Sistema español ;=) ok thank you. but i have 1 question. what if there are 4 different horses selected for the same race and 2 of these horses both have odds of under 3.5 then what do you do? or do you only pick selections from every race that are majority selection & odds under 3.5? thanks

Re: Sistema español ;=) ok, but then how come you were only getting 2 - 5 selections per day but I am gettibg about 10+ selections per day? can you post the selections for 2 days only so I understand how you pick & then I can continue after that for you? thanks

Re: Sistema español ;=) yes thank you my friend. lol but it still doesnt seem to make sense how you are selecting these lays as today i got:

1240 Catterick Monash Lad
1350 Wolverh Private Soldier
1455 Wolverh Cape Velvet
1520 Catterick Media Man
1530 Wolverh Pacifism
1530 Wolverh Age of Reason
1555 Catterick Youngstown
1605 Wolverh Alfresco
1635 Wolverh Buscador
1705 Wolverh Morbick
1820 Kempton Dodaa
1920 Kempton Rebellious Spirit
2050 Kempton Mind Alert
You see the difference in number of selections! I think it maybe partly because of the time when you look at prices and the time I look are different but there shouldn't be that much difference. Anyway just post if you can otherwise no problem as I may have a new job next week :) so may not be round to post in the morning myself :cry but thank you for posting again today to help me understand and good luck with all your systems.