T6poker, New Poker Site - Be Aware Of Certain Issues Before Depositing

fenner

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon I was playing in 2 freerolls and doing OK when the next couple including the 2.5k were cancelled and about 5 mins later I got booted altogether. When going back in its all blank for the real money tourneys. How do you know how much you are up to? It kept saying that I had won €1 but nothing shows in the cashier?

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon

Tropical Poker actually paid out all the money that you won with no bonus requirements.I remember cos I withdrew $400 and never deposited on the site.
Oh no they didnt - not to me anyway despite nearly 50 e-mails back and forth. Eventually I chip dumped my entire stack while telling them by e-mail that the first person who will chat with me heads-up will get them... Some poor dude called "xxxTex" or summat like that couldnt believe it when he was landed 1490 after I promised to fold my raise if he went all in E-mail from support an hour later told me that I could not do that and I'd be banned from the site if I was found guilty of chip dumping.. :lol:lol:lol:lol So fcuk!!! - too late buddy!!!

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon I have heard from a friend at work that during december T6 is in what the call a beta face. He said that the 300k euros they give away during december are pay-money for the people that test/play the site. He also said that the money are absolutly real and will be paid out in january if you want. Cash games will start in january. Thats the information i have... / Joe

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon They are entering a market that already seems over provided for. As refreshing as it is to see new sites open up...it is the lack of information on T6 that is disconcerting. Also loads of little things wrong, like the sound...play 3 tables at once and the sounds from all 3 games blast out in unison, the pre-choose options are not right and the ''play will start in 1 minute'' messages encroach on other games etc etc. But there is no feedback channel...so how do we let them know? It all looks half baked and I will be thinking long and hard before giving them my bank details in the new year. It would help a lot if one of their guys openly posted up on here.

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Please note that T6 poker is a MLM or pyramid scam where they trick people to pay to become affiliates. While there is nothing at this time that proves that the are planning to defraud the players, earlier poker schemes the same people have launched have ended with the players having to convert their balance to worthless stock. If you enjoy playmoney tournaments, go ahead and play here, as there is a small chance that withdrawals may become possible in the future. But you have been warned! Chris

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Things really dont seem right with this site...... They are in Beta testing, yet have taken out full page adverts in magazines? The web site gives no indication of who is behind this - but look at Mansion and the money they pumped into promoting their own poker client, yet they couldn't develop a user base and had to abandon it - I have seen nothing on t6poker that even remotely suggests they can do better than Mansion did... I'm also highly scheptical now of small sites with their own independent networks (not the fault of T6Poker, but after seeing what Absolute did, and thinking this could only be the tip of the iceberg if you had access to your own site) - who has audited the Random Number Generator (just at the very lowest level of security) at T6poker? Who is behind T6poker? No clues from their web site - except that all 3 sponsored Pros (I presume that's what they are) are Swedish Their website claims that they are "The World's biggest poker site for 6 tabled tournaments". eh? You sure? :lol :lol :lol :lol If they can make such a preposterous claim as that, it's hard to believe anything else they say.... I haven't downloaded the site and have no intentions of doing so. I have also not set up a PL affiliate account and will not be doing so (actually just seen it doesn't launch till 10th December anyway) - to promote this site, with the information out there at the moment I would view as pretty irresponsable..... Proceed with this with caution!!! Be careful PL'rs!!! Remember the risk isn't just with giving them your bank details - as soon as you download and execute software from someone, you basically have to trust them as you are giving them access to your machine!!

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon So T6 IS a pyramid scheme?? You know this 100% ? Thats a lot of BS. Go to www.t6poker.com and download the client and play. This is a SCAM?? T6 will launch THE poker site of the year in january and its a SCAM?? I dont think so!! Instead enjoy the 500000 euro garantued that starts in january! I will! / Joe

Perhaps you should tell us who you are Joe if you expect us listen to what you are saying.
:ok Would be good to have some credentials, from you and T6Poker :ok Would be good to know who Dr Chris is too :ok Having "newbies" with extremely passionate views both ways doesn't lead much credence to either side.

Things really dont seem right with this site...... They are in Beta testing, yet have taken out full page adverts in magazines? The web site gives no indication of who is behind this - but look at Mansion and the money they pumped into promoting their own poker client, yet they couldn't develop a user base and had to abandon it - I have seen nothing on t6poker that even remotely suggests they can do better than Mansion did... I'm also highly scheptical now of small sites with their own independent networks (not the fault of T6Poker, but after seeing what Absolute did, and thinking this could only be the tip of the iceberg if you had access to your own site) - who has audited the Random Number Generator (just at the very lowest level of security) at T6poker? Who is behind T6poker? No clues from their web site - except that all 3 sponsored Pros (I presume that's what they are) are Swedish Their website claims that they are "The World's biggest poker site for 6 tabled tournaments". eh? You sure? :lol :lol :lol :lol If they can make such a preposterous claim as that, it's hard to believe anything else they say.... I haven't downloaded the site and have no intentions of doing so. I have also not set up a PL affiliate account and will not be doing so (actually just seen it doesn't launch till 10th December anyway) - to promote this site, with the information out there at the moment I would view as pretty irresponsable..... Proceed with this with caution!!! Be careful PL'rs!!! Remember the risk isn't just with giving them your bank details - as soon as you download and execute software from someone, you basically have to trust them as you are giving them access to your machine!!
GotaAfancy I will try do answer you(in my poor english) as good a i can! First i must complement you on a good post!! Beta testing? Yes, thats absolutly rigth!! Anything can happen, during the test T6 give away like 300k euro during december just to get the site tested! Three pros, yep, two of them are WSOP champions!! The teem are starting to get togther!! Of course its no easy to start a new poker.site today! / Joe

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon I’m not really part of the PL community and i browse this thread mainly to gather intel from people who actually have played at T6, at the same time would like to share some info that may be unavailable to those that can’t read Scandinavian. My main reason to get involved in the issue is a fear that when the site collapses, as it invariably will, it may be perceived as a crashed pokersite with players losing their money, rather than a pyramid scheme posing as a pokersite. The basic structure of the scheme is that the owners are recruiting 40,000 affiliates who each pay EUR665 for a affiliate package that pays a share of the total rake generated by the site. The share is increased, not by recruiting poker players but by recruiting more paying affiliates! Of the three professional pokerplayers that are acting as representatives for the site, two were actually well regarded in the Scandinavian poker community prior to this debacle. The same group of people that is behind this project was involved something that was called World Games Inc or WGI with a lot of disappointed "investors". At the moment it doesn’t appear as you can make any deposits at the site so the chances of any pokerplayers losing large sums of money seems limited. Chris

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon I have been emailed this link which gives some more, and useful, information on the site :ok (I've only skim read it so far, so don't know how much light it sheds on it) http://www.t6poker.com/aboutus.php

About Us
Welcome to T6poker.com, the online poker site everyone from the card shark to the little fish can instantly enjoy. With our European players and the T6 Promotion Team in mind, and our extensive business experience and knowledge about online poker, T6poker.com has been created with one aim in mind – to stimulate, challenge and provide the thrill of real-life online poker. To ensure we fulfill this aim, and you can enjoy T6poker.com to the fullest, we have compiled an overview of our company so you know who we are and what to expect from us. Who are we? T6poker.com is owned by a Danish entrepreneur and businessman Torben Hübertz who is a major shareholder in a number of successful international companies. Torben’s skilled business background and unique experiences have led him to invest in companies with such diverse services as Online Entertainment, Online Security, Professional Services and the Wellness Industry. Torben has assembled a group of experts in the field of online poker who have created a unique, high-quality online poker experience unlike any other available today. T6poker.com offers European poker enthusiasts industry-leading services and the opportunity to pit their skills against players from their own countries as well as thousands of others from around the world who take part in T6poker’s daily tournaments. Like all of Torben’s companies, T6poker.com offers exciting financial opportunities to Partners, members and distributors. T6 Promotion Team Members share in the financial distribution of 63% of all profits realized from the Rake at T6poker.com. This team model is unlike any other today in the world of online poker companies. If you would like more information about how to become a T6 Promotion Team Member, contact us! For your peace of mind When you take your place at one of our tables, we want you to be able to do so with complete peace of mind. From initial log in to cashing out at T6poker.com, you can be sure you have found an independently regulated, reliable and responsible partner of the highest standard. Our servers are securely housed in Costa Rica where we are licensed under the laws of Municipalidad De Moravia. This ensures that wherever we conduct business we do so in full agreement with all relevant legislation. T6poker.com is committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity. To ensure all our games are fair and correct, each has been independently tested to the most exacting standards by iTech Labs in Australia. Furthermore, as a strong advocate of Responsible Gaming, T6poker.com offers qualified advice and preventative measures on this subject. Legal notice T6poker.com is fully licensed and regulated by the relevant laws of Costa Rica under Municipalidad De Moravia for the purposes of operating an Interactive Gambling Site under the name T6poker.com. Please note that in some jurisdictions interactive gambling may not be legal under certain circumstances and in some jurisdictions it may not be legal under any circumstances. T6poker.com highly recommends that before registering, playing or using any of our other services, every user verifies local legislation in their particular jurisdiction and reads our terms of service carefully and thoroughly.

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Quote:

T6poker.com is owned by a Danish entrepreneur and businessman Torben Hübertz who is a major shareholder in a number of successful international companies. Torben’s skilled business background and unique experiences have led him to invest in companies with such diverse services as Online Entertainment, Online Security, Professional Services and the Wellness Industry.
A little bit of googling..... T6Poker is owned by 1ozgroup (http://www.1ozgroup.com/) it seems... There are 5 companies listed, including 2 poker companies - T6poker.com and 1ozpoker.com (which doesn't seem to have launched yet). Looking at 1oz (company, not group) - this is their illustration of how it works (to a maximum of 12 levels): http://www.1oz.com/TheOpportunity.php compensation-organizationpr.jpg Looking at AlstonPrice - this is how you become a silver executive: http://www.alstonprice.com/product_pin_level_howto.php#recycle3times 5activezf0.jpg The final company, gatesweeper, has also not launched yet....

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon At least there keeping you updated whilst there down,which a lot of sites don't do. Dear T6poker Player, We would like to inform you of a bandwidth problem we are experiencing with our colocation center in Costa Rica, RACSA. Prior to the launch of T6poker.com on December 2nd, we ensured that our hardware setup could handle more than 120.000 players. The source of the performance problem are related to the internet service provider (ISP) in Costa Rica and the bandwidth. T6poker wants you to have a positive experience. We are committed to solve the problems and to provide you with a state-of-the-art poker experience at T6poker.com in the future. In light of this unfortunate situation, we have decided to suspend the tournaments between 1:00am CET and 5:00am CET, in order to identify the source of the problem. Daily upgrades and server maintenance will also be done at this time. Our freeroll tournaments will resume again no later than 6:00am CET. We will keep you updated on changes in the schedule. The prizes from the suspended tournaments will be accumulated and applied to freerolls with larger prize-pools in December 07. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. T6poker truly appreciates our customers and we look forward to providing you with a great poker experience in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or visit support.t6poker.com Best Regards T6poker Management

The same group of people that is behind this project was involved something that was called World Games Inc or WGI with a lot of disappointed "investors".
I cannot work out a link between WGI and T6 - can you help at all? What I can find is complaints about WGI and people being unable to withdraw their money.......

I cannot work out a link between WGI and T6 - can you help at all? What I can find is complaints about WGI and people being unable to withdraw their money.......
My info is based on a lady who had EUR14k in her poker account with WGI that was transfered to Aspiritus while her account was converted into shares in the company that she was unable to sell. The connection between Aspiritus and T6 is not crystal clear at the moment but I will continue to work on this, but it seems to be based more on the people involved than direct ownership. Aspiritus now seem to be a skin of pokernexus, but I cannot find a connection between T6 and that site. However there seem to be a connection between T6 an another small network, Pokerdream.com, both are based in Costa Rica and are down at the moment. T6 claim to have acquired 250,000 players from a unnamed poker network, this may be players from WGI or Pokerdrem.com. Chris

who has audited the Random Number Generator (just at the very lowest level of security) at T6poker?
To ensure all our games are fair and correct, each has been independently tested to the most exacting standards by iTech Labs in Australia. Furthermore, as a strong advocate of Responsible Gaming, T6poker.com offers qualified advice and preventative measures on this subject.
I contacted iTech to verify this claim (iTech audit some of the largest poker networks). They have replied, directing me to this certificate, which they confirm is authentic - http://www.t6poker.com/images/pdf/RNG_certificate_t6poker_221107.pdf They also say that "We are in the process of testing their games" :ok

Aspiritus now seem to be a skin of pokernexus, but I cannot find a connection between T6 and that site. However there seem to be a connection between T6 an another small network, Pokerdream.com, both are based in Costa Rica and are down at the moment. T6 claim to have acquired 250,000 players from a unnamed poker network, this may be players from WGI or Pokerdrem.com. Chris
I contacted pokerdream network to verify about this claim and i received this reply: PokerDream
05/12/2007 22:35
subject RE: About t6poker
Hello T6 Poker is not part of the pokerdream network. Regards Jesper

the pricepool of the tournaments is actually misleading to say the least. the 200€ in the Freerolls are T6€ . 100T6€ are worth 1 real €.
Just been looking at the site - whilst Live help have said that the money is "real money" (we know how often Live Help get it right, across all poker rooms!!), most prize pools they list clearly have a T6 logo following them, indicating some kind "clause" - I have searched the site, but can find no reference to what this logo means.... t6pokerug5.jpg I've seen enough to be concerned that I'd never see the money, and haven't bothered to download the site - I know a few PL'rs downloaded initially - out of interest, anyone still have enough confidence in them that they are still putting in any worthwhile time playing there?

Just been looking at the site - whilst Live help have said that the money is "real money" (we know how often Live Help get it right, across all poker rooms!!), most prize pools they list clearly have a T6 logo following them, indicating some kind "clause" - I have searched the site, but can find no reference to what this logo means.... t6pokerug5.jpg I've seen enough to be concerned that I'd never see the money, and haven't bothered to download the site - I know a few PL'rs downloaded initially - out of interest, anyone still have enough confidence in them that they are still putting in any worthwhile time playing there?
Like i quoted in a few post earlier at one stage you didn't even have to bother playing and it was still crediting your account wherever you finished.They have sorted this out but i'm only really playing in the €1000 games and maybe the €5000 ones that occasionally pop up. Currently in my "account" i've €115.50 but the cashier has been down for a few days now.So i'll just wait and see.

Re: t6poker - freerolls on a new site launching soon I found this thread and forum threw google, and would just like to point out a warning for you. As said earlier, the company that owns T6poker uses "Multi Level Marketing" and have several failures behind them, but they just keep producing new get-rich-schemes. I have a friend that got hustled by these folks, so I know something about it. It is not, yet, revealed if the poker site itself (T6 Poker) is a scam or not or if it will be just the "distributors" in the pyrmaid that will be fooled. However, I have read their prospect paper and nothing seems to add up. They say that they will be one of the largest poker sites allready in 6 to 12 months. They claim that they allready are the biggest site for six tabled games. They get people without poker industry know-how involved thru friend-to-friend marketing or via large events, some people get fooled, even normally "sane" people. One such event, where you also can see the owner of T6 poker, Torben Hübertz , towards the end is on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Dqqd-Eu9Q They claim they will launch an advertising campaign worth 140 Million Swedish Crowns (€15 million) at the end of the year in radio, TV and papers. The editor of the largest poker forum in Sweden (www.pokerforum.nu) warned about T6 Poker, he later got this ad inquiry: Citat:

Dear Ola, I got your name from two of our players Mats Rahmn and Anthony Chatelain. We are very interested in advertising on your website Poker.se. Could you please put together a proposal for us. 3 months, 6 months and 12 months. We are interested in a big banner in the right side (the skyscraper) and then a big in the middle. The one Pokerstars currently have. Looking forward hearing from you soon. Regards Richard Scharfenberg Chief Marketing Officer T6 Poker Corp.
Citat:
Hi Richard, Everybody is for sale. I have contacted the sales department in Cyprus, and their answer is that the price for full exposure at poker.se for 12 months is 139.000.000 SEK. This price is negotiable only when you have proven for us that you indeed are not a scam. Best regards Ola
He later got at telephone call from the owner of T6 Poker who threatened with "legal actions" if he didn't remove the thread (of course, there's no Swedish law he could use to have the thread removed). The editor made a column in one of Swedens largest papers, Expressen http://www.expressen.se/poker/1.958989/varning-for-t6poker The company that owns T6poker "1oz group" was prior to 1 december named "Alston Price", they are on the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, Finansinspektionen, warning list: http://www.fi.se/Templates/AlertList...3.aspx?query=A
Varning för företag utan tillstånd Alston Price Business Ltd IFSC : www.gif www 2007-05-02

International Financial Services Commission, New Administration Building, Belmopan, Belize, C.A.

2 May 2007

WARNING NOTICE

ALSTON PRICE BUSINESS LTD

It is notified for general information that ALSTON PRICE BUSINESS LTD is not licensed by the International Financial Services Commission or any other competent authority in Belize to provide or engage in any of the international financial services. All persons are asked to take note and exercise caution.

GIAN C. GANDHI DIRECTOR GENERAL International Financial Services Commission

The pokersite itself seems crappy and full with bugs, but normally the MLM-companies don't focus on the product but instead getting distributors. Here's the deal, on T6 Poker you pay to be an affiliate. They upload their poker sowtware via rapidshare.com wich is a cheap and somewhat suspicious web site (look wikipedia). T6 Poker doesn't even have a gaming licence, they claim to be fully licenced and regulated in Costa Rica, but they have just registred their company there and all Costa Rican companies can deal with gambling, but its not a specific gaming licence. There are too many warning signs... Sorry for the long post. I dont blame "bonus whores" but please(!) be aware that you would take a big risk if you would place real money on their site. On the lighter side, here's how to deal with someone offering a get rich-quick-scheme http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/2171/THE_OFFICE-_Pyramid_Scheme