T6poker, New Poker Site - Be Aware Of Certain Issues Before Depositing

fenner

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Just visited the website and this message is shown at the bottom...

This website does not permit players to wager real money. Chips in players' accounts have no monetary value, and cannot be exchanged for anything of value. Any and all references in the website to "pots," "limits", "betting" or the like are solely for instructional or illustrative purposes and do not involve wagering real money.
Sounds a bit pointless! Unless I'm missing something? :unsure

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Assume that's the dot net site - have they a dot com site that's different? :unsure Sounds a bit bizarre - the dot net/ dot com distinction, as I understand it was used mainly for the benefits of the US - dont know why a site in the uk would need to advertise dot net (maybe not on the list of approved /regulated sites that can advertise in the uk? :unsure I'm guessing)

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Both the net and com sites look new and are currently have no real content (no downloadable client) - looks to me as though its at least Nov28th before any real content is available, Looks as though it could be interesting although I expect the total freeloaders (rather than a partial freeloader like me) will quickly get wind of this site and freerolls will be inundated and of subsequent low value....

• 2 weeks later...

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon the pricepool of the tournaments is actually misleading to say the least. the 200€ in the Freerolls are T6€ . 100T6€ are worth 1 real €. so they are running 48 *2€ Freerolls a day ;) even not the 1st pokerroom that came up with the idea of an own curreny to promote :cheers

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon

the pricepool of the tournaments is actually misleading to say the least. the 200€ in the Freerolls are T6€ . 100T6€ are worth 1 real €. so they are running 48 *2€ Freerolls a day ;)
Can anyone else confirm this? If true, they are having a laugh.

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Can't find anything on the site...but another forum carries a message about ''Free 25 Euro play-money'' when you sign up....while the site reads like proper 25 Euro offer. Also the size of some of the giveaways seems far too much for a new site.

Can anyone else confirm this? If true' date=' they are having a laugh.[/quote'] Played a couple of these last night... it does seem that this is true... very misleading indeed. Don't think I will play this site again for this reason. Good luck to those who play there! :\

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Just spoke to their support:

You are now chatting with Cesar Forero (Support Department)
Cesar Forero: support how may i assist David: Your daily freerolls, are they for real Euros? somebody is posting on a forum that 100 T6Poker euros = 1 real euro Cesar Forero: no !!! Cesar Forero: we have freerolls tournaments .. every 1/2 hr Cesar Forero: and we esplit the pot !!! Cesar Forero: split the pot ! Cesar Forero: en th winnigs are real euros Cesar Forero: but pay outs until January David: OK, I'll post what you've said on the punterslounge.com forum if that is OK with you? Cesar Forero: no problem please add Cesar Forero: 12,100 euros every day !!! David: will do, bye for now. Cesar Forero: plus big pot in weekends Cesar Forero: bye Tweety - can you post what you've found that suggests what their support is saying isn't true?

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon The info. I saw was in the lobby for the freerolls... payout was 2euro paying top 30! There were other mentions of paying out the top 153 in all December freerolls... but that was not in all the lobbies only the first freeroll at 8pm yesterday. There is a lot of conflicting information and not sure what is going on. Not sure what they are up to but the guy you contacted looks like he had been drinking... ''en th winnigs are real euros''...

You are now chatting with Cesar Forero (Support Department)
Cesar Forero: support how may i assist ? David: Cesar - please would you have a look at this thread on the punterslouge.com forum: David: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=943652&posted=1#post943652 David: I think T6poker need to clear up exactly what the prize pools are in their freerolls. Cesar Forero: o.k Cesar Forero: let me check that.... Cesar Forero: david Cesar Forero: tell me where do i check that info ? David: I dont understand what you are asking me? David: have you found the thread? Cesar Forero: yes !!! David: OK Cesar Forero: sorry my bad budy !!! Cesar Forero: i'm in now !!! David: I suggest that T6poker register on the punterslounge.com forum and add a post to the thread stating exactly what the freeroll prize pools are. Cesar Forero: i'll escalate the info to my manager don't worry man !!! Cesar Forero: thanx a lot for the feedback ! David: OK, I think you need to clear this up, it will be quite damaging to your company if this confusion persists. David: I'll post this conversation on the forum if that is OK with you? Cesar Forero: sure just make clear that today we have a couple of problems .. Cesar Forero: we have 48 hrs open ... and actually .. will get better we have great promotion ... Cesar Forero: the month of december is free rolls .. pay outs starting on January , and freerolls tournaments .. every 1/2 hr and 12,100 euros per day !!!!!! Cesar Forero: sunday BIG tourney ... to win a position for the January tourney 500.000 euros !!! David: OK bye for now. Cesar Forero: sorry Cesar Forero: sunday 2,500 euros .. the first 30 positions will get e ticket for the BIG TOURNEY in January .. 500.000 euros .. !!! Cesar Forero: they can go and read more info at www.t6poker.net !!!

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Well Col... been back on the site and it has changed. Payout is not displayed as 200 with proper payout down to 30th. I will contact T6 to find out what is happening as I have been credited for my money finishes yesterday but at 1/100th of the advertised rate and with one result missing. I suppose it is their first few 'steps' as a new site so I will bear with them for now... Just e-mailed them about this so will see what they come back with.

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Can't help but laugh at the picture cards. The Jack of Clubs either looks like he's got stumps for legs or elephantitis in his testicles:lol and the woman on the Ace of Spades looks like she's got a really fat arse.:lol

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Yesterday the prize money was indictade as being 2euro total on payout section and no money was being added to your account after completion of the game. Today all is better... played a few today so a few euros up... think I'm starting to like this site! :D

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Pay outs in January? :unsure I only remember seeing one site do this before - Tropical Poker - and it was a "scam" - there was no mention of any restrictions (I checked and double checked their site at the time of the freerolls) but when it was finally credited, it had play through requirements - it was basically just bonus money.... I cant see any legitimate reason for delayed payments :unsure

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon I wish them well but can't help remembering Tropical Poker's beta testing phase. They gave away tons of money (I won $800 with them) over about a month but when the site went live they kept altering the conditions needed to cashout the money. If its not obvious that any money won is yours "free and clear" I'd advise caution.

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon I agree, I'm extremely suspicious of this. A 200 Euro freeoll every 30 minutes for 30 days and a 2,500 Euro freeroll every day for 30 days adds up to 363,000 Euros they are giving away. The words 'too good to be true' come to mind.

Pay outs in January? :unsure I only remember seeing one site do this before - Tropical Poker - and it was a "scam" - there was no mention of any restrictions (I checked and double checked their site at the time of the freerolls) but when it was finally credited, it had play through requirements - it was basically just bonus money.... I cant see any legitimate reason for delayed payments :unsure
Tropical Poker actually paid out all the money that you won with no bonus requirements.I remember cos I withdrew $400 and never deposited on the site.

Re: freerolls on a new site launching soon Just tried to have a look at Tropical Poker again and there site's down and when you look on a couple of forums they've been down for a couple of months. Back to T6 and now when i log on i can't see any real money tourneys at the moment,though it does say 500 players playing. I'd registered for as many tourneys as were up and everytime i go out of 1 i'm credited with €1 no matter what place I go out,currently up to €42.70. So instead of wasting time playing them just register and pick up cash then if it is a con then you ain't wasted anytime.