Bandy 20 - 25/11

G:G

IFK Motala - Villa/Lidköping Villa @ 2.00 Unibet & over 8.5 goals @ 1.85 Ladbrokes Motala have started this season well, 2/2 wins, important for a team that will need all the points they can get to possibly each playoffs, also important that they have beaten two of their expected competitors from the lower half of the table. Villa not a team that fit in to that description though, they are a level above the relegation battle and will reach playoffs without any problems imo. They smashed Sirius at home, 10-3, last match, and I don't agree with Unibet about this match at all, I see Villa as strong favourites, playable down to 1.75 somewhere, so this odds is a must.

Re: Bandy 20 - 23/11 Gripen/Trollhättan - Västerås SK Västerås -3.5 @ 1.95 and over 9.5 goals @ 1.95 Pinnacle There's a really big class difference between these two teams: Västerås won 10-4 at home to Hammarby, Gripen lost 3-8 away to Hammarby. Gripen's first match at home was vs Falun, they lost 2-5, these results make me dare with this rather high hcp, Västerås if they stay focused will have no problems covering this line. A word of warning though: Västerås have let me down in matches like this one a couple of times the last seasons when they have done what it takes to win and no more. I still see a good value in this bet now that there's only one league the entire season, making each match a bit more important. I guess these odds won't exist at Pinny for very long, but Ladbrokes offer 1.85 for -3.5 and 1.90 for over 9.5, both ok odds imo.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.