Its time to bring the placepots back

bowles10

We had a great deal of fun a while back having a go at Placepots & i recall from reading the thread that Jon16 (woodie) landed a £1.9k pot. I recently managed a £450 return on a placepot also. I will try to do this on Saturdays & will make the list from the daily thread views. We would have landed it easily at Cheltenham today where it paid a whopping £213 for just 5 races. The trick is to keep the number of bets down & at least have 1 banker in the perm. I expect the perm to look something like this 1x2x2x2x2x3 thats 48 bets & keeps it under a fiver for those wanting to back the minimum of 10p units. You can join in if you wish but the PL placepot will be posted for the main meeting each Saturday here.

Re: Its time to bring the placepots back I have only done the placepot once, at Salisbury. I took my uncle that day and it was really to have an interest for him through the card. Stake was £9. Started well, first two races placed. Continued well, and had two lines running on the last !! ENDED WELL, first ever placepot and it won twice! Great bet this!!! Or so I thought. All six favourites were placed. Lost £2.93 on the bet!!!!!!! Never again. Good Luck.

Re: Its time to bring the placepots back

The trick is to keep the number of bets down & at least have 1 banker in the perm
I also think its well worth trying to find the races were the favourites are least likely to place and having a banker in the ones where they are more likely. You could find 6 x 33/1 placers but if the faves get placed, the bet is worthless! I love the placepot though so will be checking this with interest! Good luck!

Re: Its time to bring the placepots back

I also think its well worth trying to find the races were the favourites are least likely to place and having a banker in the ones where they are more likely. You could find 6 x 33/1 placers but if the faves get placed, the bet is worthless! I love the placepot though so will be checking this with interest! Good luck!
will no doubt use the trends for that advice GF:ok anything with a poor favs record can be dismissed.