Kempton 19/11

RussP

1.50 Kempton 11 runners for this 10f Class 6 handicap. Shortish priced fav in Watchmaker, who looks a good thing on its run lto, but I'm favouring an EW bet on: Granary Girl (RPF 7/1) - Same mark as lto when a staying on 6th in a similar race to todays over C&D. This horse is clearly capable of winning in this grade, goes well at the track and will hopefully be swooping late here. If ridden a little more prominently, I fully expect this horse to be in the shake up here, especially with stable threatening a return to form. Not sure that this contest will take much winning either, so any price around 8/1 should be considered value. 3.20 Kempton 14 runners for this 7f Class 6 handicap here and a competitive heat with 6 lto winners here. I'm staying at the top of the handicap for my bet with: Vanadium (RPF 12/1) - On the face of it, has a difficult task from its wide draw but has a top jockey on board to get the horse settled and tucked in at the back. Has been disappointing last twice but not keen with the rides given to the horse. Bigger field will help give this horse cover and a likely fast pace sure to help too. Very hopeful that this horse can come late to take this.

Re: Kempton 19/11 2:50 Home Finished 3rd on last two starts when trained by Ed Dunlop. Now with J R Boyle. Stable is going with a jockey that's done well all month for the yard. Pat Cosgrave gets the mount bringing in a form of 2 wins and once 2nd from 3 starts for Boyle this November. The winners are Sunoverregun (33-1) and Alonzo De Guzman (7-4) with the 2nd placer being Cross Fell (2-1). Rides for other trainers from that 3 race span contains 10 runners - won once and 3rd once with the rest unplaced. To use my excellent ability to point out the obvious I must say the yard is getting their best jockey for their newest addition to the team. 7.8/2.6 @ Betfair

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.