Uttoxeter 17/11

RussP

2.45 Uttoxeter 20 runners for this 2m4f hurdle, Class 4. Some big prices available here and I'm going EW on: English City (16/1 Betfred) - Trainer brings this horse a long way from Scotland and has secured the services of a good jockey today. Has suffered at the hands of the handicapper but steadily eased and ran very well when stepped up to this trip lto in a better class race at Wetherby. A repeat of that effort over the same trip off the same mark will see this horse make its presence felt. Super EW odds with 4 places paid and I'd hope to see this horse in the shake up.

Re: Uttoxeter 17/11 Please take this at face value. This is a tip, not based on any form analysis. I'm just passing on info I've heard. A mate of mine owns a share in Important Business (3.50 Uttoxeter). It's going well at home, is fit and stable are confident it will win first time up. Available at around 9/2, could be EW bet to nothing.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.