Ladbrokes Poker 3D

GaF

:loon

Ladbrokes goes 3D Online poker players will have the choice of competing in either 2D or 3D format on Ladbrokespoker.com
By PokerPlayer November 2007
Ladbrokespoker.com will become the first leading poker site to offer 3D virtual poker when it launches imminently. The launch means that all Ladbrokespoker customers will now have the option of creating their very own 3D 'Avatar' to play poker in a 3D format, although they'll still be playing against players in both 2D and 3D formats. Ladbrokes is giving away four pairs of tickets to attend their exclusive celebrity 3D Avatar launch party at top London venue Kabaret Prophecy on Mon 26th November to mark the launch of the new cutting edge 3D poker software. To win one of the pairs of ticket to attend this event as a VIP guest of Ladbrokes, you must play in the 3D Launch Party $1 Freezeout" tourney next Tuesday 20 November at 7pm - the password is ******registration opens 12 noon on Tuesday. Samantha Alleyne, Ladbrokes PR Manager commented: " he software has been developed in conjunction with Playwize a leading UK developer of video games for consoles and the graphics are outstanding." "This is a very exciting launch for Ladbrokes and to celebrate, we're hosting a party. On the night we'll be running a number of celebrity Heads up 3D tournaments." "A 3D artist will be on hand to help guests create their own avatars and there will be the chance to glean tips from current World Heads Up champ Jeff (Jaffacake) Kimber who will also be around on the night to play the game. "Log on to Ladbrokes poker 3D to watch the action live, as all Heads-up matches at the party will be shown in real-time online." Ladbrokes 3-D poker include characters that display the same human-like movements that have been developed for state of the art video games. The 3-D format enhances the online poker experience even further and we've packed a number of really great features to bring the game as much to life on your PC as possible. As well as the standard text chat we've included VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) and over 72 actions and a number of expressions to convey your emotions throughout the game.

Re: Laddies going 3d Why do people knock PKR?, it looks amazing, and there's plenty of cash getting shipped. My fave site. :D Pretty certain this laddies 3D effort will be similar to that other carp 3D site, nothing on the scale of PKR anyway, that's a one off place, the only place for 3D poker gameplay imo. (Think PKR should employ me as their PR man ;)) - And i have to add there's no way i'm taking my custom away from PKR, they're great to me, so many bonusses and offers, rakeback the whole shabang, they need and deserve to have many players on there imo, a great place. So laddies, thanks for 3D but no thanks ;)