Cheltenham Paddy Power Open Special

Woodie

Looks a very good deal from Paddypower this open meeting, I know I'll be betting with them over the next few days :ok We'll Take The Fall Cheltenham Paddy Power Open Money-Back Special If your selection Falls, Unseats or gets Brought Down in any race at Cheltenham over the 3 Day Paddy Power Open Meeting, 16th 18th November, we will refund your losing Single stake

We'll Take The Fall
arrow.gif Applies to Singles Only, Win and Each Way.
arrow.gif The Official Result as reported by the Racing Post determines this offer.
arrow.gif Does not apply to Tote Bets.
arrow.gif Applies to bets placed after 10am Monday 12th November.
arrow.gif Does not apply to Betting In Running.

Re: Cheltenham Paddy Power Open Special We'll Take The Fall Cheltenham Paddy Power Open Money-Back Special If your selection Falls, Unseats or gets Brought Down in any race at Cheltenham over the 3 Day Paddy Power Open Meeting, 16th 18th November, we will refund your losing Single stake Hey all, Was working in the pub tonight when a friend text me to say that Hordago was going very well at home and owners rated the horses chances for the Hand'cap chase tomorrow at 1.55pm at Cheltenham. I have no reasons for this horse but thought i would post it in here seeming Paddy power has a good offer going on these races. Gives the horse a good chance @10/1 or you might get your stake back..... regards, Appollo_10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.