Bonus BPP Points

GaF

Bonus BPP Points  

1. 1.

Re: Bonus BPP Points Well I can see what you're trying to do to keep it interesting as it's in danger of going stale! :ok I thought it was the wrong move introducing double BPP Points but because I don't participate in too many Focus games now, I wasn't too vocal against their introduction! To get some freshness back I'd cancel Focus Games for the month of December and start from scratch in January - perhaps this would get the folk at the lower half of the table interested in playing again and would also give GaF a rest that surely the rest of us can't begrudge him! :clap:clap (I can only remember him missing 1 night in the last 28 months):loon As for the games that are chosen, I'd go for the most popular in the daily poll - if it ends up being the Freeroll or minimum stake MTT then so be it! Cater for the majority and keep them on the Forum! Most of the players here are capable of playing more than one table at a time and could be playing their preferred choice of game at the same time! :ok The Daily poll could perhaps consist of 5 different buy ins but all with the same starting time!:ok TQM

Re: Bonus BPP Points

Well I can see what you're trying to do to keep it interesting as it's in danger of going stale! :ok I thought it was the wrong move introducing double BPP Points but because I don't participate in too many Focus games now, I wasn't too vocal against their introduction! To get some freshness back I'd cancel Focus Games for the month of December and start from scratch in January - perhaps this would get the folk at the lower half of the table interested in playing again and would also give GaF a rest that surely the rest of us can't begrudge him! :clap:clap (I can only remember him missing 1 night in the last 28 months):loon As for the games that are chosen, I'd go for the most popular in the daily poll - if it ends up being the Freeroll or minimum stake MTT then so be it! Cater for the majority and keep them on the Forum! Most of the players here are capable of playing more than one table at a time and could be playing their preferred choice of game at the same time! :ok The Daily poll could perhaps consist of 5 different buy ins but all with the same starting time!:ok TQM
I like!

Re: Bonus BPP Points As for the games that are chosen, I'd go for the most popular in the daily poll - if it ends up being the Freeroll or minimum stake MTT then so be it! Cater for the majority and keep them on the Forum! Most of the players here are capable of playing more than one table at a time and could be playing their preferred choice of game at the same time! :ok Totally agree with what TQM said above. I've only started playing focus games the last couple of weeks ago so it's all new to me!

Re: Bonus BPP Points Not sure how feasible it would be but there could be 3,4 or 5 different games to choose from at different times of day(excluding pl exclusive days)with different buy ins so there is a broader selection for those who work different times or would prefer a higher/lower buy in. Positions could be posted in bpp thread by either a mod who is playing in the tourney or individually posted screenshots.Then updated the following day? Another possibility is the award of medals similair to apat(can get medals or ribbons of some sort approx £25-£30 a year 1st site i looked at). Could also run a monthly leaderboard with the medals each month and reset for the following month with one of the sponsorship deals that pl gets to be played for by the five/ten/twenty most consistent leaderboard players at the end of the year. Another way to pay for it is 10%? of the buy ins/payouts agreed by all to be put into a kitty and played for by top 5/10/20 players in a tourney at the end of each month/quarter/year? Organise an inter-forum competition with the top 3/5/10 players for a set amount each month with any running a similair leaderboard for those willing to play for the amount or next best for those who dont. Don't know if any of these are feasible but will try and think of better/other options.