** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Greyhound laying system(TEST)

HoundMaster

Thx for the welcome m8ty, i have over 2 years worth of database for greyhoundracing, been testing various systems with it. i did make quite a decent profit last year, but blew it all chasing losses!! it was due to taking to long with the profits coming in, losing my patience! I honestly think there is money to be made in greyhounds! so iam going to try again...:unsure PS - iam going to see how this goes for a 1 month period before i start with real money, i know 1 month is to less but its enough for me :tongue2

Re: Greyhound laying system(TEST)

14th November 2007 11:28 Newcastle TRAP5:) 12:04 HallGreen TRAP3:) 12:18 HallGreen TRAP3:) 13:04 HallGreen TRAP6:) Total Lays = 4 Sucess Lays = 4 Uncess Lays = 0 Strike rate 100% Back l8a for 2morows lays :tongue2
Nice one... what odds did you get? Aldric

15th November 2007 11:34 SunderLand TRAP1 11:57 Sheffield TRAP3 12:12 Sheffield TRAP4 12:32 SunderLand TRAP4 Iam going to lay at a fixed liability of 5% of my bank...:) hope that helps! But aint trying yet, wanna see what the strike rate is at the end of the month, before i put real money in. Roll on 2morow:rollin

16th November 2007 11:28 Wstow TRAP1 12:42 Wstow TRAP2 13:04 HGrn TRAP3 13:19 HGrn TRAP6 Hope today is a bit better :ok!
I hope it does go better as well, however we really need to know what odds you have been taking. The 1 loser you had could have been at 2.0 or 10.0 and it obviously makes a huge difference. Good luck. Aldric

16th November 2007 11:28 Wstow TRAP1:) 12:42 Wstow TRAP2:) 13:04 HGrn TRAP3:) 13:19 HGrn TRAP6:) Total Lays = 12 Sucess Lays = 11 Uncess Lays = 1 Strike Rate = 92% As iam not puting real money in at the moment, i've havent really payed much attention to the odds :$! going to lay to a fixed liability, but aiming for a above a certain strike rate for it to work out in the long run.

Total Lays = 12 Sucess Lays = 11 Uncess Lays = 1 Strike Rate = 92% As iam not puting real money in at the moment, i've havent really payed much attention to the odds :$! going to lay to a fixed liability, but aiming for a above a certain strike rate for it to work out in the long run.
Good luck with this mate but if you don't record odds (at least the loosing ones) you may be wasting your time. Lets say that at the end of your trial the final stats are the above: Strike Rate = 92 % How will you know that the system is profitable or not? If the average odds of your loosing bets is lets say 10/1 (11.0) you will loose money. Laying to a fixed liability will not turn a loosing syster to a profitable one. Dices

18th November 2007 11:19 PerryBarr TRAP1:) 11:34 PerryBarr TRAP1:) 12:13 Hove TRAP2:) 12:42 Hove TRAP5:) Total Lays = 20 Sucess Lays = 19 Uncess Lays = 1 Strike Rate = 95% i do see your point, say my liability was £100... I have a losing selection of odds at 10.0 i lose £100 My next 3 selections win at say 10.0, i win £30 Down £70 for the day Needing me to win 2 days in a row to be in profit, assuming my odds are 10.0..or they could be higher could take 3 days in a row for me to be in profit!

Re: Greyhound laying system(TEST) I just had a quick look at the results, the losing bet you had the SP was: 11:57 Sheffield TRAP3:@ 5/2 Todays results and their SP: 11:19 PerryBarr TRAP1:) 5/1 11:34 PerryBarr TRAP1:) 9/2 12:13 Hove TRAP2:) 5/2 12:42 Hove TRAP5:) 4/1 The loser would have been short priced, perhaps in the region of 4.0 on betfair..... The SP of 5/1 on betfair could easily be around 7.0 or maybe higher on betfair. I will definately continue to watch this with interest, perhaps you could add more selections each day and have a cut off in odds?