Has Butcher Poker Gone Bust

Burnley Joe

I think it may have, fcking typical! Sure i`m jinxed Chat tonight Tom: Thank you for contacting LiveSupport, how may I help you today? burnleyjoe: what is happening with ButcherPoker, it has now been down for three weeks and yet no announcment about the site, i am concerned about any funds i have in ther Tom: Unfortunately Butcher Poker has not been able to solve the technical difficulties. All the accounts are locked and they haven't been able to put any announcement on the site due to the same reason. burnleyjoe: So what do we do? Tom: At this moment there is no due date for the site to come back on yet. Unfortunately, you'll need to keep waiting until the issue gets solved. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Tom: We apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused you. burnleyjoe: Three weeks is a big inconvenience, but thats no answer, what are we supposed to do about funds that you hold? Tom: Unfortunately since the accounts are locked there is nothing we can do at the moment. burnleyjoe: Surely that is against the law, ok who are you regulated by and who do i make a complaint to? Also what other sites use your platform so that i can check and see if the same for them or it is just that Butcher has gone bust and you are covering the issue as this has been the same response for 3 weeks Tom: If you want to put a complaint, you need to send an email to [email protected] burnleyjoe: Well thats helpful, this was exactly what you said last week. Well i do hope you earn more than the minimum wage and thank you for being so very helpful seeing as its not your money, muppet!

Re: Has Butcher Poker Gone Bust

.November 9, 2007, 5:06 PM .........Utilizing software licensed from Vega, Butcher Poker, Ltd has announced the launch of its free rewards-based online poker site for US players.
http://www.betanews.com/newswire/pr/Vega_Provides_Update_on_Source_Code_Acquisition/91796 I just had a look at the BP site....they're still letting me download their software - didn't try installing it tho