Interesting Staking - Part 2.

aldric

I really enjoyed a thread which I started earlier this year http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42007<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

and I was lucky enough to double my initial bank during that time. I don't believe that I was selective enough in my bets so this thread has a few changes to the rules and hopefully I will be a bit more selective. Rules: Starting Bank £95 (real money) 1) Bet on any sport with odds between 1.75 and 3.0. 2) First bet of each sequence is to win 1% of bank. Losing Bets 1) If the first bet of the sequence loses the next bet will be sufficient to win back the initial stake. 2) If 2 losing bets in a row, the 3rd bet will be placed to cover the losses of the previous 2 bets. 3) MAX 4 losing bets and then return to first bet of sequence. Winning Bets 1) After a winning bet the next bet will be to win 1.1% of the bank and so on. When the sequence comes to an end the next bet will be to win 1% of the bank. All bets placed at betfair, commission is taken in to account. Rules are subject change. The idea is obviously to keep increasing the bank by 1% and avoid 4 losers in a row!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.