Floorball, Sweden, 11/11

G:G

Helsingborg v IBF Falun Over 10.5 goals Betsafe @ 1.85 Helsingborg at home: 0-1-2 17-19,first match ended 3-3 vs not very highscoring Dalen, then 7-9 vs Jönköping and 6-7 vs Warberg. Helsingborg got a poor defence, but I like the fact that they score a lot too. Falun away: 2-0-1 20-15. 7-1 vs Järfälla in the first match then 5-10 vs Warberg and 8-4 vs AIK. Falun's in very good form and score many goals vs teams that are better than last placed Helsingborg. I predict an open, match between two very attacking minded teams, this one should be highscoring, I can't see anything that speaks against it. Balrog v Pixbo Wallenstam Over 9.5 goals Betsafe @ 1.80 A nice line for floorball this, sure Pixbo only 1/3 over when playing away and Balrog 1/2 over at home, but Pixbo are the best goalscorers in the league, but no way near the best defenders, while Balrgog are pretty lame up front with a bit of a leaky defence. Pixbo the better team here, slo in good form, I expect them to score at least 6 goals in this match, I rely on Balrog to do the rest of the necessary scoring. 1.80 very ok for a line like this one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.