Bandy, start of the season, 7 - 11/11

G:G

Edsbyns IF - Broberg/Söderhamn Edsbyn -3.5 @ 1.83 (Pinnacle) Bandy, first match of the season. Edsbyn are reigning champions, have lost Hellmyrs, imo the best player in the world atm, who left for Russia. Not a player anyone can replace really, but the signed Huotelin, and he will do a good job. Also Daniel Liw a very good signing, but he is questionable for this match, replacement Johansson is ready and very able to fill that gap. Edsbyn have made som impressing results this preseason, they won the Champions Cup by winning vs Zorkij, a really, really strong result, and reached the final in World Cup, lost to Dynamo Moscow. Broberg reached playoffs,got knocked out by Edsbyn last season, they look interesting this season, I think they can better their results, but in this one they don't have enough quality to deal with Edsbyn. -3.5 a line set well according to stats, but Edsbyn's strong preseason and the obvious quality difference together will be enough. h2h's:

2007-10-28 World Cup
Edsbyns IF-Broberg/SöderhamnSlut 6-2
2007-10-13 Svenska Cupen
Edsbyns IF-Broberg/SöderhamnSlut 8-4
2007-02-28 Playoff
Broberg/Söderhamn-Edsbyns IFSlut 2-3
2007-02-26 Playoff
Edsbyns IF-Broberg/SöderhamnSlut 5-1
2006-11-26 Allsvenskan Norra
Broberg/Söderhamn-Edsbyns IFSlut 2-6
I'll also try a bet from Norway: Hamar - Ullevål over 8 goals @ 1.95 (Pinnacle) This line istoo low imo, Hamar are newcomers, will probably struggle to avoid relegation, lost their first match of the season, 1-12 vs champions Mjöndalen. Ullevål not as strong as Mjöndalen, but they reached semifinal last season and should be very able to cover this line by themselves. Ullevål's preseason have been so and so, but now they have almost no injury problems and I predict a large awaywin here, but I'm not sure about the hcp so I go for over.

Re: Bandy, start of the season, 7 - 11/11 Edsbyn -3.5 @ 1.83>>> 6-2 :) Edsbyn have won 5/6 latest h2h's with four goals... Hamar - Ullevål over 8 goals @ 1.95>>> Lost count, but think it ended 5-14 :) Broberg - Sandviken, 9/11 Sandviken (-1.5) @ 2.12 Pinnacle Broberg lost 2-6 away vs Edsbyn in their first match, this is Sandvikens first league game of the season. Like I wrote earlier I find Broberg a bit underrated, both this season and last season, they do have a pretty strong roster and can cause trouble for any team. Sandviken are considered as runner up for the title, they have a really strong line up this season, just like last season, very important for them that they still have goalscorer Nilsson, who was supposed to leave for Russia but did not. This match will probably be a tough task for Sandviken, who have been surprisingly weak the last part of the preseason, but when I get odds like these for a low line like 1.5 I must back it, Sandviken afterall a much better team, and if they have found some form again they'll win this one, no doubt. Playable down to about 1.85 imo.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.